• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL <<Friday>>

Don't love the card today...

Blues/Avalanche Over 5.5 -122, 2 units
    Tailing the forum

Dallas -1 +148, 2 units
    Yes, I know FF think's this line is fishy. And maybe it is. But how many times have I said that Kipper and the Flames are notoriously slow starters? And I feel like I haven't taken advantage of that at all yet this year. Big mistake on my part. So I will try and rectify that tonight. Dallas rolls.

Los Angeles -145, 2 units
    I like this Bernier kid and Boston can't score a goal to save their life.

GL Everyone!

GL Ang, lovin' the Stars and that over :thumbs:

Comment

gl ang...also with the forum on that over
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

gl tonight ANG ... how do you think your OIL is gonna do tonight? I went with them tonight, think they get it done on the home ice
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
          gl tonight ANG ... how do you think your OIL is gonna do tonight? I went with them tonight, think they get it done on the home ice
          GL with that! Hope you win.

My concern would be Luongo bouncing back with a huge game after his horrible performance against the Flyers.

Comment

Add:

St. Louis +113, 2 units
            Vancouver -120, 2 units

Comment

GL!...Angelus......CAL is a mess and you probably have the right side. I just brought up the point about 2 very very fishy lines....the NYR line and the CAL line. NYR line screamed to play NYR and i just felt the same about CAL. Every trend/angle/momentum etc.. is on DAL, though, that is why i thought it was odd. But the line is moving on DAL money so you may have yourself a winner...GL!
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                GL!...Angelus......CAL is a mess and you probably have the right side. I just brought up the point about 2 very very fishy lines....the NYR line and the CAL line. NYR line screamed to play NYR and i just felt the same about CAL. Every trend/angle/momentum etc.. is on DAL, though, that is why i thought it was odd. But the line is moving on DAL money so you may have yourself a winner...GL!
                Thanks FF. I agreed with you on the Rangers line and really should have talked myself into playing it. Not sure why I laid off that one...oh well...

Comment

Add:

Vancouver -1 +151
                  , 2 units
                  Ugh...I really hate betting against my Oil (especially 2 games in a row :puke: ) but this is about making money and I think this is a great spot for the Nucks. They're coming off a huge blowout and we've already seen a couple times this year what happens after a team gets blown out. Plus, Garon is starting tonight. I really like Garon and think he was a great signing...but Luongo he's not.

Comment

Working...
                  X