• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

F totals.......lol......

NHLRS2007Sides: 7-2 +7.7Units
    NHLRS2007Totals: 0-1 -2.4Units

PHI -175/CAL -600 (-120).....................would normally fade the home team after returning home from a cross country week+ road trip. This is notoriously a horrible spot for the home team. But this is the opener for PHI and i don't see them being flat in this spot. NYI to me are going to be a team that wins its fair share, but i don't think they have the weapons that PHI has, and PHI is clicking right now with multiple lines doing damage. Biron has very good numbers vs. NYI posting a 2.07 GAA in 12 starts (8-4-0). NYI have won 4 in a row at PHI and 6 of 8 last year. Different PHI team (i hope...lol).

SAN -240.......3Units..............Shark me please. Just what i wanted was a BOS win in LA on Friday. SAN has been sitting home waiting for the home opener. Shark tank should be rocking tonight. Love SAN in this spot. Tough price, but great spot for the SAN. There are times in the season, IMO, to take lines like this and there are times not to. I think this is a good time for them. If not, i will give back everything i have made so far...lol....

NAS -135................should be a motivated Preds team tonight facing a CAL team that finally got a win on the road in Dallas. NAS has dropped 2 in a row to some bottom feeders (STL and PHX). I expect a good effort tonight from NAS as they hit the road for 3 games in CA next week. Both teams playing 3I4, but CAL on the BB deal with travel. I think the fact that NAS has lost 2 in a row and people are suddenly thinking maybe they aren't that good that this line isn't about -150. Keenan isn't making any friends in the locker room from all accounts and i still think CAL is a mess.

like COL to bounce back but i am not sure if i am playing it or not. Lot of juice but i really like the 3 spots for the 3 teams. might add some more tomorrow.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF! Maybe San Jose cover line, who know maybe they no cover line:thumbs:

Comment

gl ff like'em all

Comment

locked in the sharks and preds last night myself. GL tonight ff

Comment

larry, skins, flmrrz- THX!....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

that philly line dropped quite a bit while the overwhelming actions on the flyers, that kind of movement always freaks me out lol.

Comment

GL FF! on all 3 myself!

Comment

GL FF, love SJ :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X