Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Pens +109 x 1 unit

The kid off to a slow start, teams off to a slow start, Fleury has looked shaky but put them on hockey night and we're gonna see some fireworks. Pens had their way with the leafs last year and while the leafs are improved they aren't that improved that I believe they can win this game.

Preds -130 to win 1 unit
    Preds -1.5 @ +215 x .5 unit

Flames got their big win yesterday, road win and first win of the season all rolled into one. Both of these teams are playing 3 in 4 nights in this tilt but the preds are at home with the previous day off while the flames went the distance last night with a tough home team in dallas. The preds are coming off a brutal home showing to the coyotes but they are a better home team than they showed in that match up and like the leafs and canucks they will be looking forward to a chance to put up a better performance in the next game. A flames team that struggles on the road should be a good opportunity to bounce back for them. Nashville holds an edge in special teams play, the flames pk has been awful to start the season and wasn't terribly impressive last year either so that can't be attributed entirely to kippers slow starts.

Wild - 145 to win 1 unit
    Wild -1.5 @ +195 x .5 units

Line is drifting and I'm at a loss to explain it but the coyotes should find themseleves outclassed at every position here. Neither team boasts an impressive power play but only one team can say they have a solid pk. Auld is likely to get the start for the coyotes and he can be solid but both Backstrom and Harding, depending on who gets the start are better tenders behind a better group of dmen in terms of coverage. Offensively the wild have 2 lines that can score and the other 2 responsible defensively, the yotes have almost 1 decent line and a bunch of journeymen or borderline ahl'ers. The wild have won 5 of their last 6 vs the coyotes. Lemaire doesn't let his undertalented hardworking group overlook these bad teams so I'm not expecting them to take the foot off the gas here. The dogs will be better at home than on the road no question and they'll get a bulk of their wins in phoenix but against lesser teams than the wild. It wouldn't surprise me if this line gets bought up quickly before game time cause I cannot see 44% of bettors being on the dogs come game time.

Sharks -230 to win 1 unit
    Sharks -1.5 @ +116 x .5 unit

Bruins battled and got their win last night as I was hoping, but they've been on the road a while and all things considered had a good road trip. This is a monster step up in class from the kings tho and when you're off 3 in 4 nights, walking into sj is never a good thing. Sharks roll.

Might add some more units as the lines move. Minny is looking like a bigger play to be and debating a jackets play.

GL everyone

flmrrz- GL!....seems like our thoughts on NAS are the same (or you stole my write up...lol). Like SAN big.....2-0-1 L3 openers. BOS playing last game in the road trip which is always a great spot to fade a team as they are usually looking more at getting home than playing the game (traditionally a good "spot" to play against handicapping wise). GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

yeah I really like the sharks as well but that chalk is prohibitive. I've bumped each play up 1 unit except for the preds puckline but I was tempted to bump that shark play up more. In the end I didnt want a fluke performance by the bruins killing the rest of my day so I kept it in line with the rest.

for posted records sake these were added:

Pitt +101 x 1 unit
      Preds -134 to win 1 unit
      Wild -145 to win 1 unit
      Wild -1.5 @ +195 x .5 unit
      Sharks - 232 to win 1 unit
      Sharks -1.5 @ +114 x .5 unit

Comment

Gl FLM

I'm with ya on the SHARKS play...

Although, I don't like those pens.. GO leafs GO :beerbang:

Goodluck

Comment

flmmkrz -GL Man!:beerbang:

Comment

One last play for me as I couldn't get myself to lay off it

CBJ +1.5 @ -170 to win 1 unit
            CBJ ml + 170 x .5 unit

Comment

wow, nashville sucks

Comment

Yep...they've allowed 17 goals in their last 3 games...

Think they miss Vokoun? :laughing:

Comment

Avs are night and day at home vs on the road. Boston came out blazing and phoenix took the early lead and now playing the wild to a standstill.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                    Yep...they've allowed 17 goals in their last 3 games...

Think they miss Vokoun? :laughing:
                    Vokoun and Timmonen as well....they are just pathetic......:puke:

Comment

and how piss poor is Cheechoo....he is garbage....no points in 4 games playing with freeking thorton?........

Comment

SJ holding Boston to 0, zero freaking shots in the 2nd period and they had 2 power plays during the 2nd. How the fawk are they still in this game

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                          SJ holding Boston to 0, zero freaking shots in the 2nd period and they had 2 power plays during the 2nd. How the fawk are they still in this game
                          San Jose just can't score for some reason. I think Rivet is their leading scorer....:puke:

What is going on with Cheechoo and Thornton? 3 freeking points between the 2 of them so far this year. This game is really amazing. It is the poster for why not to load up on a fat favorite. I need to be reminded of these things each year....lol.....

i think this is going to be a wacky year of hockey. I see very few dominant teams and a lot of parity, especially in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            San Jose just can't score for some reason. I think Rivet is their leading scorer....:puke:

What is going on with Cheechoo and Thornton? 3 freeking points between the 2 of them so far this year. This game is really amazing. It is the poster for why not to load up on a fat favorite. I need to be reminded of these things each year....lol.....

i think this is going to be a wacky year of hockey. I see very few dominant teams and a lot of parity, especially in the East.
                            yup they're snake bitten i've seen a few posts already but can't bury one. Big faves are always dicey but this one was as good a spot as there is for one and theyre still pullin this crap. SJ cant score on anyone but vancouver it seems.

Comment

Cheechoo riding the pine and I just saw another post

Comment

Working...
                              X