NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Well moving on from the saturday games as quickly as possible and refocusing:

Duckies -131 to win 1 unit
    Duckies -1.5 @ +210 x .5 unit

I'd imagine Harding gets the start in this one against Jiggy. The ducks have struggled out of the gate, the early travel sched played a part as did not having Pahlson and Jiggy in the line up. Both are back and like in the playoffs last year the the deeper team should pull this out. That its in Anaheim makes me like it that much more. That the early struggles lets me get it at this cheap price on the minny b2b so much the better. Wild were lucky to scrape the win out of phoenix today another such performance and they get their first loss of the season. This is a step up in class from the teams the wild have played this year as well.

No play on the wings game

correction the wings meet the ducks on monday so I'll take the wings to win in LA and not risk going 0-3 in this roadie having to face 2 tough road teams following this match up.

Wings -155 to win 1 unit
    Wings -1.5 +185 x .5 unit

Comment

Bad night last night eh, flm

Same thing over here , 0-2

Damn leafs piss me off ... Not to mention the dumb nhl.. i hate that delay of game bull**** if that penalty was not called the leafs would of had that game

Anyways.. love the Ducks and Wingers tonight

goodluck to us! :D

Comment

wow...looks like another repeat of last night with the Ducks...outshooting them 30-12 and they have had 3 5 on 3's and can't score........
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ducks lose -1.31 units
          Ducks -1.5 loses -.5 units

Wings win + 1 unit
          Wings -1.5 wins + .925 units

2-2, +.115 units

Comment

Working...
          X