• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany Monday

Gonna try to get back on track here:

Ducks -120

3 units

I'd like the ducks more if I knew that Jiggy was a go, I'm just not high on Bryzgalov. B2B situation for him after such a long layoff I doubt he'd go but I'll be joining you if he does.

Comment

gl tonight NITT....laying off that game, dont got a feel for this Ducks team this year
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        I'd like the ducks more if I knew that Jiggy was a go, I'm just not high on Bryzgalov. B2B situation for him after such a long layoff I doubt he'd go but I'll be joining you if he does.
        NHL - Detroit Red Wings/Anaheim Ducks Preview Monday October 15, 2007 - Yahoo! Sports

That said Giguere is expected to play tonight so that's why I took them on a short price. It's likely to blow up in my face, but this is my favorite play so far this season.

Comment

I read that shortly after posting so I went ahead and locked it in as well.

Comment

GL with the flucking ducks :beerbang: on it myself.
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Turns out Jiggy isn't playing :bang:

Comment

Doesn't seem to matter. The Ducks really put pressure on you in your own zone, a few turnovers by the Wings in their own zone finally turn in to another goal. 3-1 DUCKS!! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X