Flyers -1/2. -112, 1 unit
    Montreal -1/2. +122, 1 unit
    Kings-Wild U5, +115, 1 unit

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

PF3- GL!.....Hossa is back for ATL and they have to win one of these days...just hope it's not tonight. Glad they banished that moron bolourice or whatever his name is to the waiver wire. Habs are a good play tonight, IMO. GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL PhillyMAN :beerbang:

Comment

thx guys ....yea Boulerice deserved to be cut, that was such a cheap hit, hopefully we keep things going in the right direction

adding 2 more

Avalanche -1/2. +104, 1 unit
        Over 5.5 Col-Cal, -120, 1 unit

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

GL TONITE PHILLY :beerbang:

NICE TO SEE THE EAGLES COME THRU WITH A WIN.

Comment

PHI new unies suck some serious ass.....looks like some 3rd grader won a coloring contest.....why did they have to change....drives me nuts when teams take a good sweater and exchange it for some new wave piece of ****

Comment

wow, your right man. Those jerseys are horrible.

Comment

WTF is Hatcher doing tonight? Freeking clown is down in the offensive zone and Gagne has to take his spot back on D. That has happened at least 3x i have seen. Briere centered a pass for Gagne and Hatcher tries sticking his stick in there (like the fkning pass was for him) and messed the whole thing up. When can we unload him?? He is like pink elephant out there for PHI...........nice to see Richards/Lupol doing something. But dang am i getting tired of seeing our forward rush of Briere........Knuble.............and freeking Hatcher. Get your ass on the point and stay there.

Comment

The jerseys arent any different than previous years. Are you talking about the change on the arm? I dont think its that major at all.
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

nice one so far...3-0......getting scoring from 2nd and 3rd lines which is great......

GM- change on the arm is freeking stupid and it is just a ploy to make everyone go out and get new jerseys........they make them look like a freeking California King Snake....

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                      The jerseys arent any different than previous years. Are you talking about the change on the arm? I dont think its that major at all.
                      GM, all the teams in the league changed their uni's this year. It is a new "sleek" design that is intended to look better. I was watching the Pens/Habs game in HD the other night and it was even more obvious with the clearer picture. During an interview with Sykora I couldn't stop staring at how weird they looked.

Comment

yea those sleeves are ugly, but i'll take the ugly sleeves if it means we are going to be winning games again lol. ... yea Hatcher is such a goon, Lupul, Richards, and Carter are developing nicely here, I like the defensemen in Coburn and Timmonen alot..,.Biron has mad e some spectacular saves tonight .....

anybody have anything on the montreal game, see it is 1-0....just been upstairs watching the flyers upstairs and then came back down b/w periods

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

heading back up for the FLYER 3rd...here's to hopefully a 4-1 start

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Working...
                          X