Aves/Flames Over 5.5
          Aves -145
          Flyers -1.5
          Minnesota -155
          Minnesota/Kings Under 5.5
          Florida +1.5
          Thrashers/Flyers Over 6

Comment

To give a little background on this person, they are someone that never watched hockey before this year, they are a big gambler, but not a "hockey person." I started talking about the Pens around them a lot earlier this year, and they became infatuated with hockey. He doesn't watch it, just goes by what he sees in the box score. For example, his reasoning for the Wild to win and the under was, "The Wild have sick D, they've been under in every game." Me: "You can't just ride a team on a road trip that struggles to put the puck in the net, and they haven't played anyone really good yet." Him: "But they haven't lost, and the Kings SUCK!" He also thinks Philly is some wonder team because they have started the year hot, I tried to explain their struggles last year but he wanted no part of it.

Granted I'm not the best at hockey, this person has been B-A-D BAD.

Comment

damn, call him back and tell him to take calgary lol

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                damn, call him back and tell him to take calgary lol
                He hits a few, like right now he is in line to hit the Flyers, but miss the over so he will make minimal amounts on that game. And for the record, even if it hits, I don't think it was a good bet to lay the -1.5 with the Flyers. They are hot right now, but I just can't get the image of last year's team out of my head. I know they added Briere and Gagne is good, but I just can't get a read on them, FF help me out here man! I'm just hoping MON can turn it on here soon and burn his +1.5.

Comment

Montreal out-shooting Florida 30-14 and still only up 1-0? :puke:

Comment

Finally one goes my way!

Kings capture the victory, leaving my buddy at 4-3(lost a little in juice I believe) and I end up:

1-2 +0.30 units

Comment

lak :beerbang: :beerbang: close to heart failure for me:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                      X