• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

No playoffs today.

1 that I like today:

Habs -128 to win 1 unit
    Habs -1.5 @ +225 x . 5 unit

The panthers look like they got their act together which is good news for bettors cause that team is gonna be money at home this year. While I expect them to be solid on the road this year as well I expect them to be more a team that wins when they get up for a big game or come in on a favorable spot. This is neither and the panthers improved play coupled with their offseason move hype has made this a cheap line to get on a good home team in the habs. Habs are 2-1-1 with 2 wins on the road, the habs are usually a hard working squad with solid tending. They were embaressed by the canes in their home opener as they were outplayed and outchanced most of the game only coming to life at the end and were only saved an ugly score line because of a great game by Huet. Guy clearly wasn't happy as it sounds like they're benching the kid they wanted to be the face of the franchise, Latendrese. Bounce back opportunity on home ice with a good home team on the cheap.

Leaning avs as well but havent locked that in yet.

Flyers should win but against a winless thrashers squad it almost seems to easy to pick the flyers. Even when philly sucked they were solid against atl and the flyers are hot, atls not and the lines dropping. When it looks to good to be true it prolly is.

Wild playing 3 in 4 and yes LA sucks but they are at home and the wild struggled with the dogs at home. Any team in the league is good enough to beat any other if they catch them at the right time. I'm not gonna chase LA looking for that right time against this good a wild team but im not laying the chalk with a possibly tired team either.

flmrrz- GL!...on MON, as well. Also going to play COL and take a small shot with the LAK.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Good luck tonight gonna be at the Habs game tonight, one thing when these teams get together is that they don't score too much.

Comment

GL flmm, looks like we're all rollin with MON tonight :beerbang:

Comment

gl flmmr....lets go habs
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Well despite the bad gut feeling that betting the flames always cause I'm doing it:

Avs - 142 to win 1 unit
            Avs - 1.5 @ +195 x.5 unit

wish I waited on the ml its dropped a bit but I locked it in earlier thinking I wanted it in case it went up.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              Well despite the bad gut feeling that betting the flames always cause I'm doing it:

Avs - 142 to win 1 unit
              Avs - 1.5 @ +195 x.5 unit

wish I waited on the ml its dropped a bit but I locked it in earlier thinking I wanted it in case it went up.
              my books have the AVS line heading north.....started at -140 and it is now -155.....other book has been steady at -145. i caught the MON line at one of my books at -125....it is going off at -145/-140......funny how NHL lines never get steamed until about 2PM PST/5PM EST......GL!....go Avs....:thumbs:

Comment

Avs dominating and its 1 - 0 flames. Habs dominating cannot get another one past vokoun. Feels like its gonna be one of those down to the wire days

Comment

2-0 flames. Ugh this one may not go down to the wire it may just be a blow out. 2 goals 4 shots

Comment

2-0 flames. Ugh this one may not go down to the wire it may just be a blow out. 2 goals 4 shots
                    the beat continues....i never get a flames game right...ever....pretty amazing...doesn't matter if i take them or fade them.....:puke:

Comment

Avs outshooting Flames 10-4 and down 2-0... :puke:

Freaking Calgary

Comment

Avs dominating and its 1 - 0 flames. Habs dominating cannot get another one past vokoun. Feels like its gonna be one of those down to the wire days
                        been on the wrong side of too many of these so far this year......have the right side and the other team pulls something out of their ass. Vokoun decides to finally play a good game tonight. he has made some just sick saves...should be about 3 or 4-0.....:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          been on the wrong side of too many of these so far this year......have the right side and the other team pulls something out of their ass. Vokoun decides to finally play a good game tonight. he has made some just sick saves...should be about 3 or 4-0.....:bang:
                          Nashville was stupid to get rid of him...

Comment

and of course the panthers tie it up with 10 seconds remaining. This wasn't even a game if Vokoun doesnt play the best i've seen him play and a penalty call with 2 minutes left. Refs had his hands in his pocket all game long and with the game on the line he decides to make a call???? Horse****

Comment

wow, and we lose in a shootout with the last shooter. Right side but fawked up the ass by the monster game from Vokoun. Those ones ******* lick.

I dont even mind that loss tho it sucks its the Avs game thats pissing me off

Comment

Working...
                              X