NHLRS Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

freeking Ducks finally pulled a game out last night........recouped the loss from Sunday...

like today's card for some reason.....

MON -125.........3Units.......like the spot here for MON. They didn't show up vs. Carolina on Saturday. Look for renewed effort today from MON. FLA's road PP woes continue as they are without a PP goal on the road this season after finishing 26th last year on the PP on the road. I have been on FLA the past couple of times. Time to fade them in this spot, IMO.

COL -145...............can CAL really win 3 in a row on the road?? Avs are going to be a great home team this year, IMO and with the addition of Wolski on the first line with Brunette and Sakic, they finally got that line jumping. CAL has the 3rd worst road PK so far in the season only killing off 66.7 % of the man disadvantages while COL is near the top in home PP at 25%. I expect COL to net a couple PP goals tonight and win this one comfortably.

LAK +140.....1Unit.............it's over, MIN by DD. :laughing: (inside joke).

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-16-2007, 04:20 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl FF...on the Habs as well tonight, been looking into the AVS ...have a couple parlays with them alongside Flyers and Canadiens tonight too and that Wild under.....

4-1 tonight?? Im thinkin 5-3 Flyers win tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL ff, you know Im right there with you on the habs and leaning hard towards the avs but my guts telling me the flames are going to be tough tonight so im back and forth on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        GL ff, you know Im right there with you on the habs and leaning hard towards the avs but my guts telling me the flames are going to be tough tonight so im back and forth on that one.

flmrrz- THX!....i was so pissed at the ducks last night when they coughed up that 3-1 lead. Their PP finally did something, though. I chased my MIN loss and was going to be livid had they lost that one after being up 3-1.

FYI:
        Budaj has won each of his last three meetings with the Flames. He is 3-1-1 with a 2.60 GAA and .914 save percentage in six games -- five starts -- at home against Calgary.

CAL last 2 road wins were over a Nashville team that is just awful, IMO. Mason and the whole Nashville D has been brutal and i believe has allowed like 15 goals in his last 3 games. And they beat a DAL team that i think when all is said and done we are going to find is just like the Dallas of old. I am not reading too much into them scoring 6 goals vs. the Kings. 5 of us could probably do that. I like COL tonight in what should be a good game, but one the Avs probably win 4-1 or 4-2. GL! if you playit....

Comment

GL FF, Habs all night long baby :beerbang:

Comment

gl bro

Comment

Gl Ff
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                flmrrz- THX!....i was so pissed at the ducks last night when they coughed up that 3-1 lead. Their PP finally did something, though. I chased my MIN loss and was going to be livid had they lost that one after being up 3-1.

FYI:
                Budaj has won each of his last three meetings with the Flames. He is 3-1-1 with a 2.60 GAA and .914 save percentage in six games -- five starts -- at home against Calgary.

CAL last 2 road wins were over a Nashville team that is just awful, IMO. Mason and the whole Nashville D has been brutal and i believe has allowed like 15 goals in his last 3 games. And they beat a DAL team that i think when all is said and done we are going to find is just like the Dallas of old. I am not reading too much into them scoring 6 goals vs. the Kings. 5 of us could probably do that. I like COL tonight in what should be a good game, but one the Avs probably win 4-1 or 4-2. GL! if you playit....
                My read on the flames wins have been exactly the same as yours and the fact that kipper gave up 4 to the preds is telling me he still isn't at his sharpest yet. I locked in the avs, but I dont know what it is but everytime I bet against the flames I get a bad feeling. Maybe It's the paper potential vs the real team but despite the bad gut feels I always seem to get betting against them it usually pays off with them on the road.

Comment

GL TONITE FF :beerbang:

Comment

FF....im not sure about it but I think the Flyers game should be on your way tonight, its on VS not comcast
                    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Man, I love the game on VS tonight. Get to watch this one...GL FLYERS
                      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                        FF....im not sure about it but I think the Flyers game should be on your way tonight, its on VS not comcast
                        GM, skins, nitts, Q, low- THX!..

PF3- .......i have the NHL package...i get all the games......:beerbang: ...thanks for the heads up, though. :thumbs:

flmrrz- i know how you feel on CAL, and they always seem to burn me one way or the other. but the AVS are usually good to me, so lets hope that trend prevails

Comment

i quit..literally..........FLA scores with :11 left.........right side and another loser....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            i quit..literally..........FLA scores with :11 left.........right side and another loser....
                            It's in a shoot out right now?

Comment

ff dont feel bad i was on them as well...........was counting my money, leading the entire ******* game then give up a goal with 11 seconds left..........monday night i missed a push on the over by 1 point,now this...........this is ****en sickening already:puke:

Comment

Working...
                              X