• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany Wednesday

New Jersey +140

St. Louis +105

Blued/Blackhawks Un. 5 +110

1 unit each

Fading my Pens in a spot that I don't think they'll do well in. New Jersey is a team that the Pens struggled with quite a bit last year, especially Crosby. The scorers for the Pens struggled a lot last year with pressure and the Devils bring a lot of that. I know they are in the midst of a long roadie to start the year, but tomorrow would be the day to fade them going to Philly on the b2b. Some of the younger Pens may be looking ahead to a revenge spot tomorrow night against Carolina, whom spoiled their season opener. I just think there's too much value in +140 to pass it up.

GL..TONITE NITTANY :beerbang:

Comment

GL NIT!

I got the blues and devils tonight aswell.. :thumbs:

Comment

nitts- GL!....got the Pens game on right now....very entertaining......surprising the way NJD is matching PITT's tempo....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

nitts- what time is PITT getting to the rink tonight......:laughing: :laughing:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl nitt....went with your Pens tonight, like the plays on the STL game(3-1 STL sounds good)
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              nitts- GL!....got the Pens game on right now....very entertaining......surprising the way NJD is matching PITT's tempo....
              I'd like to say that I had no idea that NJ went from the most boring team in the NHL to watch to a team that I will be able to sit through 60 minutes watching? Some very nice passing going on in this game and really it feels as though the Pens are dominating the game, they had a goal waved for too many men on the ice(legit call) and let one go past that was questionable(but definately a goal). If the Devils are going to try to play this style all season I think it will hurt them in the long run, as they are sort of leaving Brodeur out to dry(when was the last time he saw 25 shots in 2 periods!?!?).

Side note thoughts on the Pens:

We will not have as many points as last season. The change of back-up tenders from Thibault to Sabbourin will really REALLY hurt us. I felt T-BO was one of the better back-ups in the league and gave Fleury a quality rest. Add that to a terrible D(Brooks F'n Orpik is on the 2nd line) and you have a recipe for 7th or lower in the East.

Comment

3-0 +3.55

I'll take it every time :thumbs:

Comment

NICE WORK :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X