NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Absolutely hate hate hate the card today for sides. I have at best leans on sides today but nothing I feel good about playing so I looked over totals and I got the strong feeling I usually get on sides on those today so that's where my action is.

Stars/Jackets u5 @ +105 x 1 unit

2 teams that stress defense first and the total is set low so the public naturally moves to the over but really this might not hit 3. The starts are anemic on offense at the best of time and on the road more so and the jackets while they have some talent up front, Hitch makes it his mission to kill all offensive flare so unless the stars start turning over pucks repeatedly this one shouldn't hit a big number. 2 strong pk's and average pp's.

As such my 2nd play is:

Dallas u 2.5 for their team total @ -103 to win 1 unit

Stars currently have 5 goals in 3 road games, 3 in colorado, 1 in nashville, 1 in chicago. Nashville and Chicago are decent defensive teams but the jackets should be at least as challenging in their own end if not more so. Avs will skate and trade chances with anybody so to only put up 3 shows me that hitting that number is not something that'll come easily for them this season on the road unless its a team that opens it up for them. CBJ isn't that team.

Preds o 2.5 for their team total @ +124 x 1 unit

Juicy odds for a number that should be reachable. The number looks that much better if Mason continues to struggle and the preds have to open it up but cant rely on that. The preds despite losses in the last few are still putting up goals and the ducks like to play an agressive style that doesn't trap so chances should be available. Anaheim continues to take the most penalties in the league and their pk hasn't been very strong while the preds pp has been efficient. Pahlsons return will help the pk numbers as will Jiggy being back in the pipes will as well but if they keep giving opportunities on the pp the preds should be able to cash 1 or 2 in.

Pens o 3 for their team total @ -113 to win 1 unit

this one boils down to 2 teams that aren't playing great in front of their tenders and 2 tenders that aren't playing that well themselves. Pens are always looking to put on a show at home for the fans and if fleury isn't on his game the pens will have to open it up which means offense for this talented team. Crosby looks to have got back on track vs the leafs and if Brodeur keeps on struggling and the defense in front of him continues to give up chances so much the better for Crosby and the o3. Pitts pp hasn't been great but the devils pk has been awful thus far so that should help push the total along. Brodeur and the jersey d just not playing well enough to make 3 seem like its too much, at the least I think i'll push.

Blues/Hawks u5 @ + 124 x 1 unit

some more juicy odds on a line that I think these 2 teams can stay comfortably under. Blues have their defensive trap game rolling and should stifle the young hawks and Khabibulan is playing like a stud between the pipes and getting some help from his defense. Both teams have some talent but both are playing strong defense first and have tenders who are on top of their games right now. Another low total that is tempting to just play the over on but this one has grind out game written all over it as the blues try to take the 50 or 60 people who show up to watch the hawks out of it. Should be ugly low scoring hockey.

GL everyone

Thanks flm..

Your write ups are always helpfull to me..

GL tonight with those Team Totals..

Comment

GL..TONITE F.M. :beerbang:

Comment

flmmrz- GL!....not playing anything today. Couldn't find a side i liked enough. Still bitter about that MON game after hearing all day long how boring the game was because MON outplayed them so badly......:bang: . If i did play something today, i would probably end up on CHI.

What are your thoughts on ATL tomorrow night now that Hartley has been canned? They play the NYR at home. ATL D is just terrible, though. They have to win one of these days and they take off on a 7 game road trip after tomorrow, so tomorrow is as good a time as any to get that first W. They actually played well the first half the game vs. Philly, but then just imploded when Philly got on the scoreboard. Hossa is back...i dunno...i may give them a go tomorrow. Kind of like the way i felt with the Kings last night...GL!
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL flmm:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            flmmrz- GL!....not playing anything today. Couldn't find a side i liked enough. Still bitter about that MON game after hearing all day long how boring the game was because MON outplayed them so badly......:bang: . If i did play something today, i would probably end up on CHI.

What are your thoughts on ATL tomorrow night now that Hartley has been canned? They play the NYR at home. ATL D is just terrible, though. They have to win one of these days and they take off on a 7 game road trip after tomorrow, so tomorrow is as good a time as any to get that first W. They actually played well the first half the game vs. Philly, but then just imploded when Philly got on the scoreboard. Hossa is back...i dunno...i may give them a go tomorrow. Kind of like the way i felt with the Kings last night...GL!
            My gut reaction is to play the rangers or no play at all. Hartley wasn't the problem with that team they lack some sort of chemistry and that defense is really bad and you could shove Bowman back there and it wouldn't make a difference that quickly. From what I'm seeing the lines currently between +110 to + 115 ish. If it were + 140 ish + I might be inclined to take a shot but the rangers have the talent to blow them out even if they were playing well so at that price its a pass for me.

Comment

quick start to the jackets game, the overs looking more than likely here

Comment

bought out of my pitt o 3 play. Saw a trend that about Marty giving up 3+ goals after getting shelled the game prior, doesn't happen often so I'll just sit it out.

Comment

you watching this NJD game?? I can't remember seeing this Devils playing this wide open a hockey game (except when they were pasting PHI...lol). This may be a very entertaining game (has been so far).

Comment

Haven't had a chance to watch any of it yet. Will check it out

Also adding:

Hawks/Blues 1st period u 1.5 @ -120

, tailing ff here. I had the game under already but I agree with him that both of these teams are slow outta the gates so taking this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                      Haven't had a chance to watch any of it yet. Will check it out

Also adding:

Hawks/Blues 1st period u 1.5 @ -120

, tailing ff here. I had the game under already but I agree with him that both of these teams are slow outta the gates so taking this as well.
                      GL!...unfortunately you know me and totals....and nice number, BTW....my book opened at -125 (at least that was the first number i saw, may have been lower earlier......) jumped to -135 and now it is -145....

Comment

Theirs one for pits... and there on the powerplay.. i could just imagin whats gonna happen in the next 2 minutes..

need some classic brod here :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          GL!...unfortunately you know me and totals....and nice number, BTW....my book opened at -125 (at least that was the first number i saw, may have been lower earlier......) jumped to -135 and now it is -145....
                          it helps to have pinny, its moving but its still only -124, I think I moved it lol

My bad luck with totals combined with your bad luck for totals has to cancel each other out or something right

Comment

gl tonight FLmmr
                            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                              bought out of my pitt o 3 play. Saw a trend that about Marty giving up 3+ goals after getting shelled the game prior, doesn't happen often so I'll just sit it out.
                              what a decision, 3 goals already and over half a game to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X