Clear All

• ***WTF Am I Doing In Here***

Oh yeah....action

Ducks-170

Blue Jackets-120

Devils+143

1 unit each

I can't believe I'm laying 1.7 :bang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

You have 3 minutes... grab some 1st period under 6.5!!

Comment

dude- are you lost? i thought you only bet on sports where participants had spider web tatoos....:laughing:

chalkdog is in the house.....:beerbang: ...GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I dunno but I bet on this **** too tonight.

I actually think there is money to be made with this sport. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post

I actually think there is money to be made with this sport. :thumbs:
          definitely a marathon and not a sprint to do so......

Comment

UD, you allowed over here?

LMAO good luck bro :thumbs:

Comment

GL UD :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                You have 3 minutes... grab some 1st period under 6.5!!
                I'm making it my new goal to only post losers... go Dolphins. :gulp:

Comment

+ is + nice day in the NHL
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Thanks FF, FTR, Nitts, Low & Dan :thumbs:

2-1 +1.23 for humpday, losing a close one! I'm gonna try playing 1 a day & see if I can't get something going....

Calgary-1.5+150

2 units

I had my eye on the Rangers (pretty much just a fade of the Thrashers), & Devils (to me the line looks too high to back the Leafs). In the end I settled on the Flames, as I think they get their first home win vs. LA. The Kings are 0-2 on the road, & haven't fared well in Calgary in the past, hopefully it continues tonight. Almost chalkdogged it up & played the ML straight, but I'm hoping Calgary can shut the door & win by 2+. GLTA

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

2-1 +1.23 for humpday, losing a close one! I'm gonna try playing 1 a day & see if I can't get something going....

Calgary-1.5+150

2 units

I had my eye on the Rangers (pretty much just a fade of the Thrashers), & Devils (to me the line looks too high to back the Leafs). In the end I settled on the Flames, as I think they get their first home win vs. LA. The Kings are 0-2 on the road, & haven't fared well in Calgary in the past, hopefully it continues tonight. Almost chalkdogged it up & played the ML straight, but I'm hoping Calgary can shut the door & win by 2+. GLTA
                      GL...like the Flames at home :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Calgary-1.5+150

2 units

not to dis you but Philadelphia are the Flyers playing the Devils from New Jersey not the Leafs from Philadelphia LOL:sm:

and the NHL like MLB I;m sure you'll master it in no time

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                          not to dis you but Philadelphia are the Flyers playing the Devils from New Jersey not the Leafs from Philadelphia LOL:sm:

and the NHL like MLB I;m sure you'll master it in no time
                          LoL ya know what I mean:bang:

Thanks JML :thumbs:

Comment

GL UD, you still got your temporary pass to this forum?

Comment

Chalkfreekingdog- GL!......you getting used to watching guys play without spider web tatoos....:laughing: ...or guys that can't speak english very well, but they have an excuse unlike the NBA, it's not their language.....:laughing:GL!....

Comment

Working...
                              X