NHLRS Angry Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Angry Wednesday

still steaming about that MON game last night. i am flat betting everything for the rest of the year. i think the NHL is too unpredictable to go big on games.....

STL/CHI Under1 1/2 -130 (1P)..........both goalies have great numbers vs. the other club and both goalies have played well this season. CHI has struggled mightily to score early in games, as most of their damage has come late in the games. CHI has in fact only scored 1 1P goal in 5 games while STL only has scored 3 in 4 games. K-happyboulin is well rested after getting the day off on Saturday. These teams have only allowed a combined 6 goals in 9 games so far, as well (in the first period). Why i am playing this i don't know. I can't hit a total period...........

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-17-2007, 07:06 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL today FF :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL FF, let's make some back off that AWFUL MON loss last nite :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        GL FF, let's make some back off that AWFUL MON loss last nite :puke:
        nitts, chalkdog- THX!....

i was listening to XM hockey today and i had to turn it off i was so disgusted hearing how MON dominated that game and then FLA gets the cheapy to win...and hearing MON players saying that was the best game they had played all year. That was the difference in me breaking even last night and winning 6.5Units.......:puke:

Comment

wow....steeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmed....... now up to -145......hmmmmm....

Comment

gl tonight FF ...followin you on this one tonight...i got the blues as well, but 2 good goalies and pretty much a couple inept offensive teams, seeing a 3-1 Blues win tonight(late goals tho) ...that was another nice win for the Flyers last night, Richards has been very impressive so far, Lupul, Carter, Kapanen are also filling in pretyt nicely on the other lines.....any thoughts on the game tomorrow, -160 vs NJD, i could see a possible letdown but the way these guys have been playing they are tough to go againts
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
              gl tonight FF ...followin you on this one tonight...i got the blues as well, but 2 good goalies and pretty much a couple inept offensive teams, seeing a 3-1 Blues win tonight(late goals tho) ...that was another nice win for the Flyers last night, Richards has been very impressive so far, Lupul, Carter, Kapanen are also filling in pretyt nicely on the other lines.....any thoughts on the game tomorrow, -160 vs NJD, i could see a possible letdown but the way these guys have been playing they are tough to go againts
              dude- i am the totals anti- meister.....probably not a good one to follow......:bang:

dang thing has skyrocketed to -155....that is unreal action on that Under.....in a little over an hour it has jumped -30.......

i haven't really looked into the PHI game.....depends if Brodeur sits tomorrow or not. And i don't know if PHI should be laying -160 to NJD. PHI honestly hasn't played any of the top teams yet. Lets be honest, ATL sucks ass, NYI i think are a marginally decent team...they will meet their fare share of struggles this year. And then you have some decent teams like CAL and VAN, and a non playoff team in EDM......i would feel better if i would have seen them play someone like Carolina, Buffalo, Pittsburgh etc.......we'll see...as i said, haven't really looked into it yet.

Comment

wow.....now huge steam on the Over....just went from -155 to -140 in about 3 minutes...crazy line movement.........

Comment

well 1-0 blues already. That was a little too fast

Comment

LMFAO....oh well....there goes another total down the ****ter......

Comment

2-0, that was quick

Comment

FF, I didn't think I'd be saying this but I'm glad the Pens don't play your Flyers until the 2nd week of November this season. My boys look BAD on D.:puke:

Comment

lol on that Blues game last night .... called for a 3-1 game too bad the goals were scored in the first period....big card tonight, I think I am leaning towards the Flyers again after the Devils had a tough one last night and hopefully we will face some tired legs tonight
                          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                          X