NHLRS No more totals Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS No more totals Thursday

unfreeking real....3-1 final and i get a 3 goal 1st P from 2 teams that never score in the 1st and never allow any 1P goals.....:laughing: ...totals and i don't get along....

TOR -120.............freeking spite play. A-hole Panthers left with basically what amounts to 6.5Units of my money and i want it back. TOR has been scoring in bunches and if FLA can leave with 2 wins in Montreal and Toronto on the road, then freeking sign 'em up for the Cup. TOR is the highest scoring team or at least one of them, in the league so far. Hopefully they can get something past Vokoun tonight.

i love the PHI/NJD over tonight, but i am not posting it as an official play......:puke: ......i don't want to ruin anyone else's play who might be on the same side.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

debating a play on CAL.....anyone else see any value in this play?? It is almost too obvious a play, though.

Comment

GL FF, too much juice for me to play CAL and I ALWAYS get burned on the -1.5 :thumbs:

Comment

LMAO man we seem to be on the same page this year ff. I'm on the leafs as well cause those freakin panthers owe me.

Obvious or not I locked in Calgary as well, beating the wild on a 3 in 4 in your own building is one thing but the team still doesn't look good and after choking up that lead to the avs I would assume they're going to lay the boots to a bad team at home.

Comment

GL!

Like all three you mentioned...

:beerbang:

Comment

gl tonite, the Flames coming home off a good road trip for them collecting 5 out of 8 points and after blowing a 4 goal lead in Colorodo. I see a tough game for them here (not to mention the public will be all over the Flames) and would stay away from this game, there are much better games on the card. Look into the Sharks Osgood starting and Zetterberg and Lindstrom may be out.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
              gl tonite, the Flames coming home off a good road trip for them collecting 5 out of 8 points and after blowing a 4 goal lead in Colorodo. I see a tough game for them here (not to mention the public will be all over the Flames) and would stay away from this game, there are much better games on the card. Look into the Sharks Osgood starting and Zetterberg and Lindstrom may be out.

nitts, JML- THX!...

flmrrz- we have been on the wrong side of a couple strange ones the past couple nights....lets hope this one goes our way....

gsad- THX!...yeah, i am really trying to stay away from laying more than about -135 or so in the NHL. It's tough to recover when you lose a bunch of -170+ favorites. I may still play it. I had looked at SAN but truthfully haven't looked into the late games much. I may take a longer look at them. :thumbs:

Comment

gl man... im with you on the leafs, it's all riding on the leafs tonight baby

Comment

gl tonight FF ... was looking towards the Leafs as well, kinda scares me everyone on the Leafs hopefully everyone is right ... I think the Flyers are gonna pull it out tonight but I dont want to pay that much chalk against a divisional opponent
                  To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                  2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL bro :thumbs:
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

PF, Q, Phillyfan3eagles2005sbnotphillyfan20spice- THX!....

i am going to leave the CAL play alone. I need to find a book that has -1's. Don't feel like turning over every piece of personal identification to 5dimes, though. I may jump on the Charks tonight. We'll see how mad i am after getting burned by TOR tonight.....

Comment

Gl Ff!

Comment

Angelus- THX!...

im a chicken ****....i handicap a game and then don't play it after preaching it all over the board.....ATL up 2-0....****......

Comment

guess the books knew something about that thrash game, cant believe that they're up that quickly.

You catch the Lucic fight in boston, I love this kid, 19 and just tooled on the tampa player

Comment

pussy.

lol.

looks like you were bang on, bro...

...although lots of time for that Thrasher defence to crack...

lets go Leafs :thumbs: (see isn't this fun cheering for the blue & white?)

Comment

Working...
                              X