Gsad- on it, as well...GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL gsad, looks like a good one to me :thumbs:

Comment

thx guys

Anderson To Start vs Maple Leafs

Florida Panthers Oct 18, 2007, 1:24 PM EDT
        Anderson Goaltender Craig Anderson (0-1-0) will get his second start of the season when the Panthers take on the Toronto Maple Leafs tonight at the Air Canada Centre. His first start of the 2007-08 season came against the Tampa Bay Lightning where he stopped 21 of the 23 shots he faced in the loss.

Backing up Anderson against Toronto will be David Shantz, who was called up from Rochester. Starting netminder Tomas Vokoun will be a scratch as he has a mild ankle sprain. Vokoun hopes to practice tomorrow.

this is off NHL.com

Comment

Zetterberg, Henrik LW Det Updated 10/18/2007
          News: Zetterberg didn't practice Wednesday with a hip flexor injury, according to The Detroit News. Coach Mike Babcock said that he'd make a decision on whether or not the left wing would play against San Jose after Thursday's morning skate. Zetterberg has two goals and nine assists in 14 games against the Sharks, but he has not scored in any of his last 10 meetings. Zetterberg has not scored and has three assists in seven games at San Jose.

Lidstrom, Nicklas D Det Updated 10/18/2007
          News: Lidstrom missed Wednesday's practice with a rib injury, according to The Detroit News. Coach Mike Babcock said he would decide after Thursday's morning skate whether or not Lidstrom will play in the game against San Jose. Lidstrom has 10 goals and 41 assists in 56 appearances against the Sharks.

some more news that may help

Comment

man it's never easy! Anyone know if Zetterberg and Lindstrom are playing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
              man it's never easy! Anyone know if Zetterberg and Lindstrom are playing tonight?
              No idea but my guess is they are otherwise the line would've been steamed by now

Comment

thx FLMK I was watching the line too I guess they are in as well. Decided to lay off.

Comment

Working...
                X