NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

yesterday sucked, dallas' late goal sunk my u2.5 team total as you knew they weren't going to lose in shootout and then the 2-2 going into extra time made my u5 a push. From a profitable day to a down day with just 1 minute remaining in a game. Anyway on to today:

Bolts + 105 x 2 units

traditionally a bad spot for a team when they're playing their first home game after a road trip, especially since it was a western swing for boston.

Leafs -119 to win 2 units
    Leafs -1.5 @ + 225 x .5 unit

I still don't like the panthers on the road unless its a favorable spot and the panthers haven't impressed me with their play up front as they've ridden Vokoun to 3 straight and they wont have that luxury tonight as he's riding the pine. Anderson has been solid as a back up but the leafs will put up a solid effort in their building tonight and Toskala despite the results hasnt been as bad as his numbers indicate so I expect a better result against an offense that is lacking the punch that the sens, canes and pens were able to generate.

Flames -191 to win 1.5 unit
    Flames -1.5 @ + 155 x .5 unit

Unlike above where I faded the bruins on the return from a roadie I am taking the team off a road trip returning home in this one. Kings are yet to impress me and catching a wild team that was undefeated, playing 3 in 4 in LA towards the end of minnys road trip was just a good spot for the kings to catch the wild. The flames may have been vulnerable themselves here if they had held the lead over the avs but blowing that game in the way that they did I cannot see them laying an egg in their own yard against a bottom feeder, it'd be unacceptable. Better team, better tender, at home looking to make up for a game they let get away. Tonights not the night they overlook a bad team.

Oil + 106 x 2 unit

2 very rested teams going in this one so this one so for me it just comes down to which is the better team here. In nearly every way thats the oil to me. Dogs will fight in nearly every home game and they'll catch some good teams taking them lightly but this isn't a good oil team that'll overlook them. 2 lesser teams going at it, with no edge with rest travel etc just home ice I'll take my chance with the more talented squad almost every time in this spot.

GL everyone

GL flm..

Go LeaFs Go BABY!

like the bolts to but gonna stick to my single leaf play

:thumbs:

Comment

flmm, played the Oilers as an unposted play, but it was actually the first one I liked when I first went over the card.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

GL!
        Interesting that you are fading the back home from roadtrip theory, and backing the same theory, all in one thread! lol

GL...Hope the Leafs cash for you!! :beerbang:

Comment

flmrrz- GL!....i may jump on TAM...that is one of my favorite spots to play. Only thing i don't like about that is that this is the opener for BOS and i don't see them being flat off the road trip for the opener at home. Usually that applies to the old "just glad to be home" deal. GL!...
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

JML - I know its contradictory but I gave my reasons for both, watch them split the other way now lol

ff - yeah I was torn as well but wanted to jump early before I was laying chalk on it.

Comment

gl flmmkrz
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

not a good first period for the bolts, they played well enough but a lucky bounce off shaefers foot and then with 10 seconds remaining in the period they cough up another one.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  not a good first period for the bolts, they played well enough but a lucky bounce off shaefers foot and then with 10 seconds remaining in the period they cough up another one.
                  and TOR is being TOR....:puke:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

damn ****ty start in the leafs game too

Comment

lmao...one goal guys...

:beer2:

Comment

2 goals

Comment

Im looking for a comeback in both early games against 2 teams that trap to death when they get the lead. This should be fun hockey lol

Comment

damn panthers
                            NHL Betting 09-10
                            18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Toskala :puke:

Comment

Working...
                              X