1 unit

GL NITS.. :beerbang:

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks guys, let's add this one:

Penguins -135

1 unit

I really like the spot for the Pens, coming off a loss against division rival NJ they will likely have their A-game on home ice. Carolina is in the midst of a long road trip and this is right at the tail end of it. Pittsburgh had no trouble getting shots off against Carolina on the road last time, so I see no reason that PIT doesn't win this thing 4-3 or 3-2.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          Thanks guys, let's add this one:

Penguins -135

1 unit

I really like the spot for the Pens, coming off a loss against division rival NJ they will likely have their A-game on home ice. Carolina is in the midst of a long road trip and this is right at the tail end of it. Pittsburgh had no trouble getting shots off against Carolina on the road last time, so I see no reason that PIT doesn't win this thing 4-3 or 3-2.
          nitts- GL!....CAR hasn't played since last Saturday so i don't think they've been on the road since then...lol.....i may fade CAR both days and try and take some money from them. GL!....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            nitts- GL!....CAR hasn't played since last Saturday so i don't think they've been on the road since then...lol.....i may fade CAR both days and try and take some money from them. GL!....
            LMAO, I'm just grasping as straws at this point. I have a pretty good feel for the Pens so far this year, and I think this is one they should win, I just felt the need to justify it somehow :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              LMAO, I'm just grasping as straws at this point. I have a pretty good feel for the Pens so far this year, and I think this is one they should win, I just felt the need to justify it somehow :beer2:
              lol...no problem...i just got a laugh out of thinking about CAR getting to PIT last Sunday and having been there for 5 days.....:laughing:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl tonight

Comment

GL nittany!
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL nitt

Comment

Sabourin is in net for the Pens. Sorry to anyone that took this advice seriously :puke:

Comment

Working...
                      X