X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

todays plays:

Jackets +.5 in regulation + 130 x 1 unit

Jackets getting no respect here but this is a solid squad playing well within their system. The sabres showed troubles getting past teams that play a disciplined defensive system last year and even into this year. The isles don't have the defense the the jackets do but are solid and played the sabres tough. My canucks with back up Sabourin played them to a standstill last year by clamping it down, the wild beat them by clamping it down and jersey went 2-2 all games decided by a single goal. This sabres team doesn't have the leadership of last years team and could very well lose a game like this one that they would've scraped out last year. Either way I like it to be close so I'll take the + odds that they win it outright or sneak it into extra time.

Canucks -.5 in regulation @ -131 to win 1 unit

This game has to be the right spot for me to take action on it as Crow gets his boys up for this match up but this is a good spot to back the nucks imo. Off a bad sharks loss the canucks are in serious need of a rebound on home ice. This canucks team has shown very good resilience under Vignault so I look for a bounce back playing the basics of what makes this team work. The better team at home not overlooking a weaker opponent is usually a good recipe for a win. Hopefully they don't need to push this into extra time to get it but I wasn't going to lay the chalk to get the ml.

just those 2 for now but looking over 1 more play on the pitt game and possibly the kings team total u2.5 so will decide on those and get back with what I decide

GL flmm, what do you think of the total in the 'Nuckers' game? I took the Under, but I was thinking of making it a slightly larger play. Thoughts?

Comment

gl flm..

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Pits Car game..

gl with the nucks

Comment

flmrrz- GL!....i agree on PIT/CAR being a crapshoot tonight.......
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

OK, but what the F does "crow" even mean? His freekin' name is CrAwford, not Crowford? lmao.

Or his he eating "crow" for not putting Gretzky in the shootout in Nagano?

Anyway...GL...although I'm opposites on CLB.... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            GL flmm, what do you think of the total in the 'Nuckers' game? I took the Under, but I was thinking of making it a slightly larger play. Thoughts?
            tough call, the canucks always have trouble scoring and I do look for a solid defensive stand from them tonight so my first thoughts were to the under but the kings defense and tending is so shaky that the nucks could put up 4-5 on their own which wouldn't take much from the kings to blow the under. Personally speaking I don't love the over or under on it enough to go big but my thinking is it prolly heads over
            Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-19-2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ProteinFreak View Post
              gl flm..

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Pits Car game..

gl with the nucks
              I shared it in ff's discussion thread. I think if I had to choose I'd rather not lay the chalk with the way Fleury is playing but I think it could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                OK, but what the F does "crow" even mean? His freekin' name is CrAwford, not Crowford? lmao.

Or his he eating "crow" for not putting Gretzky in the shootout in Nagano?

Anyway...GL...although I'm opposites on CLB.... :beer2:
                Never got the crow thing either and that Gretzky incident may forever be the defining moment of his career. I don't know that you could find another coach who would make that same call in that same spot.

Comment

CBJ + 1.5 @ -133 to win 1 unit
                  CBJ ml @ +205 x . 5 unit

too juicy to not take a stab on the ml and the + 1.5 is cheap enough to make it a play as well.

Comment

jackets are money :thumbs:

now come on nuckers :beerbang:

Comment

boy am I glad I didnt lay the ml chalk with my nuckers, they flat out reek so far this season. Bieksa is playing as badly as I've seen any dman play.

Comment

even steven eh

gj flm

Comment

well the nucks complete the stinker home stand, team just looks horrible.

thankfully the jackets make the day a profitable one

Nucks - 1.31 units

Jackets + 1.3 units on the reg time play
                          Jackets + 1 unit on the +1.5
                          Jackets +1.025 units on the ml

3-1, + 2.015 units

Comment

Working...
                          X