NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

a little justice for FLA on Thursday.........

BUF -200/CHI +1 1/2 -235 (+117)....................don't usually play hockey parlays ever, but i don't want to risk 4 Units to win 2 with BUF, and my favorite play on the board is CHI +1 1/2 tonight, but that is monster juice as well. What i am hoping for is that BUF takes care of business and gets me value with my CHI play. If i bet them both individually i would stand to lose almost 9 Units (though i could win 4). This way i am only risking 2 Units to win 2.25 which i feel much more comfortable with. I don't like CHI offense enough to risk them right now on the ML. 5 of 6 games CHI has been involved in have been 1 goal games, though, and my thoughts on the "spot" for BUF are posted in today's discussion thread. Only way i lose units in this situation playing them this way vs. playing them individually is if both win and i would rather win 1 1/2 less units and not risk losing both for 8 units + if that makes any sense...lol

PIT -135............not a play on PIT, i am fading CAR winning 4 straight road games and B2B in PIT and PHI. If they lose tonight, i will double up with them tomorrow vs. PHI. If CAR can go into OTT, MON, PIT and PHI in 4 successive games and win them all, then they are the best team in the freeking east.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-19-2007, 02:55 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl ff

i like buffalo tonight, and was considering a play on pitt too

hit'em both

Comment

Looks good to me...

:beerbang:

Comment

Let's go HURRICANES!

GL FLYERS>>

Comment

GL FF! :beerbang:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL tonight ff, here's hoping the sabres win their game in ot tonight so we can both walk away with the W.

Comment

GL FF, I think "my" Pens will get it done for you tonight :beer2:

Comment

Working...
              X