X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL <<Friday>>

Not a lot I like today...

Carolina +120 (60 mins), 2 units
    Yeah, I realize this goes against the consensus on the forum, but that seems to work out quite well for Stif every now and then. I have to call them like I see them and the Pens haven't done anything to impress me and Fleury has looked really shaky so far this year. I don't trust the Canes in a shootout, so only playing regulation.

Vancouver -0.5 -131 (60 mins), 2 units
    HUGE goaltending advantage for the Nucks in this one. LA can score some goals...but I think they'll be hard to come by tonight.

GL Everyone!

YA ANG!

Im not alone with CAROLINA! GLAD!

GL buddy... IT'S ARE NIGHT TONIGHT!

"Here i am, Rock you like a HURRICANE"

Comment

GL Angelus!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

With you on my nuckers Ang, they should put the boots to LA tonight. GL !!

Comment

GL ANG :thumbs:

Comment

I'm like 4-0 in add-ons so far this year...so let's put that to the test...

Add:

Chicago +110, 2 units

Comment

Angelus- GL!...i wasn't necessarily on CAR...really fading them winning 5 in a row on the road over TOR, MON, OTT, PIT and PHI and the last 2 B2B.....we'll see about CHI....i liked them a lot today, but i need to see them generate some offense in a game.....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Well my 100% "add on" streak continues...

Canes blow a 3-1 lead... :puke: good thing I only played regulation...

What is up with the Nucks at home? I think they've only beat the Oil thus far... :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                X