• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Friday 10/19

Disgusting night last night.

Trying again:

ytd 9-5 (+9.84 units)

Carolina/Pittsburgh over 6.5 (-103)

Not sure who will win, but I do know Pitt is favored by pretty much, yet the public is 66% on CAR. Oddsmakers must think Pitt has a pretty good chance, and although I'm not into the idea of laying -130 or -140 to get a team who can't stop anything from going in the net, I'm not against playing the over in this spot, since if Pitt wins, it's more than likely not going to be with their awesome defensive talents.

CBJ +0.5 (reg only) +115

This just ain't the same BUF team that rolled off all those impressive wins last year IMO. I like getting + odds on a team only having to force OT to cash the wager. The whole world is on BUF, and they might be an easy winner and I'll like a dork for taking CBJ on the road, where they traditionally suck, but I think at this line, it's worth a shot that they are able to keep BUF in check more than expected tonight.

Chicago +110 (OT included)

Defense over offense at a home dog price here for me. I just hope the 'Hawks can score....but then again, if they're ever going to, it should be tonight....and if so, I hope it's at least one more than COL.

2 units each

GL.. STIFFY

Hope tonight is better for you than last..

:thumbs:

Comment

That's more like it :beerbang:

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to start tailing you!

Comment

Working...
        X