NHL playoff Saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff Saturday with flmmkrz

Jackets made yesterday a profitable day but the nucks made it a bad day for a nucks fan.

On to today:

Canes/Flyers o5.5 @ -125 to win 2 units
    Flyers ml @ -155 to win 1 unit
    Flyers -1.5 @ + 175 x .5 unit

The Canes are an agressive offensive squad that'll trade chances and open things up which lends itself well to the over. Ward has been awesome for the canes but seems like he's riding the pine tonight and Grahame draws in. I like the canes for at least a couple goals tonight but in the end I think their long roadie and the b2b from last night becomes too big an issue and the flyers take the game and push this total over.

Bolts -168 to win 1 unit
    Bolts -1.5 @ +170 x .5 unit

The thrash are still not a good team and while the bolts defense and goalie combo doesn't impress me they are still the better team here in their yard. After being stymied in Boston I look for the bolts offense to get on track and the thrash offense to continue its inconsistant ways.

Ducks + .5 regulation time @ -144 to win 1 unit
    Ducks ml +125 x . 5 unit

This is not a dallas team that is playing well and while Smiths numbers vs the duckies have been impressive Turco would still be the guy the stars would want in between the pipes tonight and it sounds as tho he's resting again. While the stars continue their uninspired play the ducks have put it together with the return of Pahlson and Jiggy. The ducks are on a mini roll winning 3 of their last 4 so at this price why not take the better hotter team. I'll take a shot that the stars cant get it done in regulation and a slight chance on the duckies taking it outright.

Oilers +1.5 @ - 158 to win 1 unit
    Oil ml +188 x . 5 unit

Fading another team that isn't playing well in the flames. The flames got lucky as hell and for that matter so did I as I bet the flames vs the kings. The kings got some unlucky bounces but should've walked out with that W. The oil aren't terribly impressive but they are young hard working squad that's mobile and the way the flames are plodding around I see the oil getting a lot of shots on the pp today, the oil pp sucks but so does the flames pk should be interesting. The season series last year was 5-3 for calgary so I'll back this improved oil squad to keep it close or possibly sneak one against a flames team that surprisingly can't even match last years poor level.

Preds +1.5 @ -158 to win 1 unit
    Preds ml @ +185 x .5 unit

The preds had put together a few stinkers so a lot of people myself included began to write these guys off but this team still has some talent and were much better vs the ducks in thier last outing. I expect more of that kind of effort tonight against a sharks team that's struggling to get their big guys going. On paper this shouldn't be a blowout, in reality the sharks aren't playing well enough to blow many people out so there's no reason that I can see to lay the huge number on the sharks thus I'm on the other side.

GL everyone

bought out the preds play

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      bought out the preds play
      How come? I was thinking Preds myself...

GL anyway!

Comment

flmrrz- GL!...on ANA, but opposites on CAR and ATL. I don't know how anyone can lay -170 with TAM. I personally don't see much difference between ATL and TAM. both have goaltending issues and neither D is all that great. Slight edge to TAM being at home and slight edge defensively, but no way are they worthy of a -170 fav, IMO. Just my 2 cents, though. GL!....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

added:

Blues + 111 x 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            How come? I was thinking Preds myself...

GL anyway!
            the more I looked at the more I didn't like the match up and I was never a huge fan of the spot, if there's ever a day for the sharks to be able to show up and use their size it's against this preds defense. Still can't say I'm sure if Mason is past his poor play spell so i'd rather just sit it out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              flmrrz- GL!...on ANA, but opposites on CAR and ATL. I don't know how anyone can lay -170 with TAM. I personally don't see much difference between ATL and TAM. both have goaltending issues and neither D is all that great. Slight edge to TAM being at home and slight edge defensively, but no way are they worthy of a -170 fav, IMO. Just my 2 cents, though. GL!....
              Maybe not -170 but any lower and there would be no action on the thrashers. Unless Wadell is lacing them up and playing d for this team and he's gonna surprise us all by being a hybrid of Pronger/Niedermeyer that atlanta d is a joke and Hedbergs not the answer to bail them out.

Comment

lmao, I seemed to have done the playoff thing again, im surprised I didnt notice till now

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  Jackets made yesterday a profitable day but the nucks made it a bad day for a nucks fan.

On to today:

Canes/Flyers o5.5 @ -125 to win 2 units LOSS -2.5 units
                  Flyers ml @ -155 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit
                  Flyers -1.5 @ + 175 x .5 unit LOSS - .5 unit

The Canes are an agressive offensive squad that'll trade chances and open things up which lends itself well to the over. Ward has been awesome for the canes but seems like he's riding the pine tonight and Grahame draws in. I like the canes for at least a couple goals tonight but in the end I think their long roadie and the b2b from last night becomes too big an issue and the flyers take the game and push this total over.

Bolts -168 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit
                  Bolts -1.5 @ +170 x .5 unit WIN + .85 units

The thrash are still not a good team and while the bolts defense and goalie combo doesn't impress me they are still the better team here in their yard. After being stymied in Boston I look for the bolts offense to get on track and the thrash offense to continue its inconsistant ways.

Ducks + .5 regulation time @ -144 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.44 units
                  Ducks ml +125 x . 5 unit LOSS - .5 unit

This is not a dallas team that is playing well and while Smiths numbers vs the duckies have been impressive Turco would still be the guy the stars would want in between the pipes tonight and it sounds as tho he's resting again. While the stars continue their uninspired play the ducks have put it together with the return of Pahlson and Jiggy. The ducks are on a mini roll winning 3 of their last 4 so at this price why not take the better hotter team. I'll take a shot that the stars cant get it done in regulation and a slight chance on the duckies taking it outright.

Oilers +1.5 @ - 158 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.58 units
                  Oil ml +188 x . 5 unit LOSS - .5 unit

Fading another team that isn't playing well in the flames. The flames got lucky as hell and for that matter so did I as I bet the flames vs the kings. The kings got some unlucky bounces but should've walked out with that W. The oil aren't terribly impressive but they are young hard working squad that's mobile and the way the flames are plodding around I see the oil getting a lot of shots on the pp today, the oil pp sucks but so does the flames pk should be interesting. The season series last year was 5-3 for calgary so I'll back this improved oil squad to keep it close or possibly sneak one against a flames team that surprisingly can't even match last years poor level.

Preds +1.5 @ -158 to win 1 unit NON PLAY
                  Preds ml @ +185 x .5 unit NON PLAY

The preds had put together a few stinkers so a lot of people myself included began to write these guys off but this team still has some talent and were much better vs the ducks in thier last outing. I expect more of that kind of effort tonight against a sharks team that's struggling to get their big guys going. On paper this shouldn't be a blowout, in reality the sharks aren't playing well enough to blow many people out so there's no reason that I can see to lay the huge number on the sharks thus I'm on the other side.

GL everyone
                  :puke: :puke: :puke: way off last night

Blues LOSS - 1 unit

-5.17 units 3-7

Comment

Working...
                  X