NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

yesterday was brutal for me, happens, lookin to put that one behind me asap so on to today:

Canucks + 110 x 1 unit

I like the jackets team and as a dog they might tempt me but as a favorite not so much. Teams that play strong defensivly make for solid road team and the canucks have been good on the road this season while brutal at home. It might be less pressure or just a couple good match ups thats lead to that but they are going to be on a 4 in 6 road trip here so a loss here really puts them behind as the condensed sched become an issue towards the end of the roadie. Sanford starting, in the past the team has stepped up its play when the back ups been in, a trend I hope continues today. Lastly despite the bad record the canucks play has been improved over its last few, it seems to be a mental lapse of 5-10 minutes a game that puts them behind. The jackets aren't as offensively gifted as some of the other teams we've lost to so that lapse should it occur again may not be as likely to bite us in the ass.

GL everyone

1 more unit on the nucks

I liked them at + 110 so at + 121 I had to take another chunk

Comment

funny, flm.. when i saw the line shot up i doubled my bet aswell.. lol

cheers on your nucks!

Comment

1-0

+ 2.31 units

Comment

Working...
        X