Nhl 23/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhl 23/10

the Rangers have looked terrible so far this year and all that money these NY teams keep throwing around gets them nowhere, this young Pens team is fast, smart and have enough vets to keep them grounded but they have problems in goal and that usually leads to problems everywhere, the Rangers have enough fire power and a better goalie giving up only 15 goals in 7 games with a .924 sv % . Hopefully Jagr wakes up tonight and takes advantage of the Pens shakey backstop and nets a couple of goals.

NYR +110 100$

good luck everyone
    Last edited by gsad; 10-23-2007, 04:50 PM.

GL gsad, hopefully it's a high scoring affair :thumbs:

Comment

Chicago has been playing great beating the Wings twice and Dallas and Colorodo and that nice third period comeback vs the Leafs, I see a letdown here vs a weaker team.

Jackets +122 100$

Can't believe MA Fleury has decided to have a Patrick Roy like game!

Comment

adding the Oil, the Avalanche struggle vs quick skating teams and the Oilers are young but are good, fast skaters and will give problems to the Avalanche style of play.

Oil +123 100$

I can't believe the Pens got a freakin shut-out, what the f**k is that.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
          adding the Oil, the Avalanche struggle vs quick skating teams and the Oilers are young but are good, fast skaters and will give problems to the Avalanche style of play.

Oil +123 100$

I can't believe the Pens got a freakin shut-out, what the f**k is that.
          The Rangers have no offence at all. Two straight games without a goal... :laughing:

Sorry you lost though. :puke:

Comment

gsad, Fleury is a very good goalie. He is just young and, like many young goalies, has trouble controlling rebounds at times. His D in front of him is probably one of the worst in the NHL, so that doesn't help him much. If the Pens had a lot of other goalies last year, they wouldn't have been a playoff team, or an 8-seed at best. He will be a top-5 goalie very soon, and then for a very long time, but unfortunately I think it will be somewhere other than Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              gsad, Fleury is a very good goalie. He is just young and, like many young goalies, has trouble controlling rebounds at times. His D in front of him is probably one of the worst in the NHL, so that doesn't help him much. If the Pens had a lot of other goalies last year, they wouldn't have been a playoff team, or an 8-seed at best. He will be a top-5 goalie very soon, and then for a very long time, but unfortunately I think it will be somewhere other than Pittsburgh.
              I agree 100% he will be awsome and have a great career, I watched him alot leading leading the Canadian national junior teams to gold medals but right now he's been off a bit and sometimes the mental aspect of goaltending gets to a young kid when things are tough so I was really surprised to see him come up with a 36 save shut-out

Comment

what a bunch of garbage goals by Colorodo and the freakin refs swallowed their whistles because the Oilers are suppose to lose so God forbid the Avalanche get penalties. What bull****!

Comment

LAK v Nash u6 +115 100$

Comment

adding one last game

Nash +108 100$ I think Nashville is too good to lose 6 in a row. hope I'm right

good luck everyone hope you all have a good night!

Comment

I knew I should have layed off the last game my fault dumb bet and the Kings have to pour salt in the wound going all out on the last power play like the game was on the line, ****ty night 1-3-1 -178$

Comment

Working...
                      X