X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Tues 10/23

EDM/COL under 6 (-120)

2 units

you're so freakin anti-public it's funny! good luck tonight.

Comment

LOL...seriously though, either both teams need to get to at least 3, or one of them needs to get to 5 for this to lose. I don't see it happening with the way EDM has been scoring (or not scoring, lol), and their awesome 1 PP goal or whatever it is on the year.....

Adding one more:

CBJ/CHI under 5 +117

2 units

This one just looks like a defensive battle to me on paper....so I'll go with the under.

Looking at the LA Queens game yet. Might have a play on that tonight.

Comment

GL man. Was looking at the Oil under as well...

Comment

Was debating on which one to play here, as I like both, but then just decided to go with both of them...

LA Queens -115
          LA Queens/Nashville under 6 +113

2 units

Comment

any reason you like LAK?

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
              any reason you like LAK?
              I'm hearing Ellis may start.

Looking at the Kings myself...

Comment

the way Mason has played so far this year wouldn't that be a positive for the Preds?

Comment

Mason is listed as starter

Comment

I know, a little late here....but I just think the Preds are a really bad team who can't score.

I'm actually looking at about a 3-1 or 4-1 LAQ win here. Well hopefully anyway....

Not that that means much after the way my first 2 games went :bang:

Comment

I also have to question why ESPN never airs hockey games anymore....especially on a night like tonight when there's absolutely nothing else sports related on.

Instead, I'll probably get to watch the WSOP final table for the 18th time :puke:

Comment

ESPN gave the NHL the big F-U after the lockout and the NHL was forced to sign a deal with Versus, from what I understand. So ESPN doesn't have the rights to any games, thus the reason that they don't show any, and very little highlights. Someone else probably has a better understanding though.

Comment

All ESPN cares about is showing bull**** anymore it seems. I mean I like poker, but seeing the same episodes over and over? And having to hear that moron Norman Chad babble on end?

Then there's the really stupid shows like Around the Horn and PTI.....just horrible IMO.

Now it's better during NCAABB season when they have a hoops game on almost every night, but right now, unless it's a weekend and football is on, there just isn't much.

I hope they don't get like MTV, lol

Comment

They do show a TON of poker reruns, but the poker is good from Tuesday nights at 8-10pm when they are new. The $50K buy-in professionals "HORSE" tournament they are showing now is great. Get to watch RAZZ, Omaha 8, Stud, etc, etc... Poker must still do better ratings and/or get more advertising money than hockey or else it wouldn't be on so much. I don't see ESPN ever getting back into the hockey contract like they used to have. I actually enjoy it on Versus now that I'm used to it and think they do a pretty good job. Would be nice if they aired more games, but it's not bad. I heard Bettman in a interview last year say the NHL is growing the fastest via people watching it on YouTube which is crazy to me but I guess people do it????

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                              I know, a little late here....but I just think the Preds are a really bad team who can't score.

I'm actually looking at about a 3-1 or 4-1 LAQ win here. Well hopefully anyway....

Not that that means much after the way my first 2 games went :bang:
                              your right Nashville sucks ass:puke:

Comment

Working...
                              X