Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Sabres + 125 x 1 unit

Sabres have owned this match up as of late and the canes are lacking some key offensive depth and not getting a tired team here like they got with vancouver so they should be in for a tough match up here. Interesting little fact, the canes are 6-14 following a win in their last 20. Good price for a talented live dog here.

Sabres/Canes u6 @ -106 to win 1 unit

As I said above the canes are lacking some weapons so I can't see them trying to open it up with the sabres. Ward is playing as well as he's played since being in the bigs and Miller doesn't give up a lot and can only be helped by the cane injuries. 2 offensive teams the tendency is to want to look at the over but the canes have been a solid under squad and this seems like another spot for the under.

Bolts/Caps o6 @ +103 x 1 unit

An over squad with tampa vs a struggling caps squad. This match up in the past 8 has gone over 7 times. The caps have tried to run with the bolts in the past and I dont see why that would change now that they have the added talent to be able to keep up with them.

Panthers/Flyers u5.5 @ +115 x 1 unit

From what I've seen as talented as the flyers are they aren't a team that open it up offensivly and take chances in the way the bolts or sabres do. The panthers are a strong home squad that dictates it's style of play on home ice more times than not. 2 teams that have been under teams most of the year and both have tenders that are playing very well at the moment. I see a tight low scoring game so I'll take the + odds.

Flames -123 to win 1 unit

I was wrong the other night when I took the flames over the sharks but I'm again taking a traditionally strong home squad on a short number here. The flames have had a couple days to go over their poor performance vs the sharks and I am expecting a better bounce back effort in this one. If they can bounce back the history is in their favor as the wild are just 4-11 in their last 15 meetings and the numbers just get uglier in cowtown. Shows me that the wild is a good match up for the flames if they're on their game so I'll take my chances that they will be ready to play.

those are locked in but I'm looking at a couple other plays that I think the line may still move to better numbers for me. I may also add units on to the above plays if I can get some jucier lines.

GL everyone

GL!

Comment

GL F.M. :beerbang:

Comment

Not sure what you've seen of the Flyers, but they have actually played a huge wide-open game this year, and they lead the league in goals per game so far...they've been an under team, b/c Biron has been letting in under 2 goals almost every game! What a pickup! Still like the under play, but I was just surprised to see you say they haven't been "opening it up offensively", because all the rage has been talking about their wide-open style this year!

GL...like your plays!!

Any angle on what happens in Detroit tonight?? :dunno:
        I see you're not on Vancouver for once (lol), so I guess you think they don't have a chance?

GL :thumbs:

Comment

jml - philly has scored goals and but in watching them and I've watched about 3 philly games so my sample isn't huge so I'm admit I could be wrong but from what I saw they have been pretty responsible in their own end. The defense has looked solid. I didn't see them trading chances and leaving Biron to fend for himself. It's just a well balanced squad that is putting up a lot of goals at the moment. Maybe opening it up offensively wasn't the right phrasing but they aren't doing so at the expense of playing defense is probably more accurate.

as for vancouver, I've been good I sat out the last game lol. 4 in 6 nights, on the road in detroit, I have to say the odds are stacked against them. Bieksa is out tonight he's with his pregnant wife but sounds like Salo may finally draw in, if he doesn't Edler would likely go.
          Detroit seems to be the play if it weren't for the returning from the roadie which is a bad spot and laying big chalk against Luongo doesn't interest me, so if anything I would lean to the wings -1 or even taking a shot with the nucks ml for the payday and hoping BobbyLu steals one. Not loving any of those options so Im sitting it out.
          Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-24-2007, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks flm....yeah, this seems like a tough one to find a play on... :bang:

Comment

flmrrz- PHI has been a huge open it up team. Randy freeking jones (D) has 6 points so far. They have been activating their defense about every time they get a chance. But they do so responsibly as Gagne will drop back and cover up for Jones or Hatcher. But they are about as open as you can get, but they are responsible about it. That is why they are scoring so many goals is the rushes up ice. Even Hatcher is jumping up into the play. They are winning games, as JML said, 4-0 and 5-0 so kind of hard to hit an over when you shut the other team out. GL!....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

good to know thanks jml and ff. I guess I got a bad read on the flyers in the games I watched. I wasn't aware they opened it up quite that much. I'll let the play stand but i'll be sure to watch a few more games to get a better read on them.

Comment

GL flmm, I like the Flames tonight as well. :thumbs:

Comment

Good luck tonight, I think your opinion of Philly is right on, they wait for their chances to cash in and they have done well so far with that style of play. They haven't been going for the long bomb and when a D man gets deep a forward falls back to prevent the turn around break.

Comment

Canucks +186 x .5 unit

had to have a little action on my boys as I watch the game tonight

Flames/Wild u5 @ -106 to win 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                        Sabres + 125 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

Sabres have owned this match up as of late and the canes are lacking some key offensive depth and not getting a tired team here like they got with vancouver so they should be in for a tough match up here. Interesting little fact, the canes are 6-14 following a win in their last 20. Good price for a talented live dog here.

Sabres/Canes u6 @ -106 to win 1 unit LOSS -1.06 units

As I said above the canes are lacking some weapons so I can't see them trying to open it up with the sabres. Ward is playing as well as he's played since being in the bigs and Miller doesn't give up a lot and can only be helped by the cane injuries. 2 offensive teams the tendency is to want to look at the over but the canes have been a solid under squad and this seems like another spot for the under.

Bolts/Caps o6 @ +103 x 1 unit WIN + 1.03 units

An over squad with tampa vs a struggling caps squad. This match up in the past 8 has gone over 7 times. The caps have tried to run with the bolts in the past and I dont see why that would change now that they have the added talent to be able to keep up with them.

Panthers/Flyers u5.5 @ +115 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

From what I've seen as talented as the flyers are they aren't a team that open it up offensivly and take chances in the way the bolts or sabres do. The panthers are a strong home squad that dictates it's style of play on home ice more times than not. 2 teams that have been under teams most of the year and both have tenders that are playing very well at the moment. I see a tight low scoring game so I'll take the + odds.

Flames -123 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

I was wrong the other night when I took the flames over the sharks but I'm again taking a traditionally strong home squad on a short number here. The flames have had a couple days to go over their poor performance vs the sharks and I am expecting a better bounce back effort in this one. If they can bounce back the history is in their favor as the wild are just 4-11 in their last 15 meetings and the numbers just get uglier in cowtown. Shows me that the wild is a good match up for the flames if they're on their game so I'll take my chances that they will be ready to play.

those are locked in but I'm looking at a couple other plays that I think the line may still move to better numbers for me. I may also add units on to the above plays if I can get some jucier lines.

GL everyone
                        thankfully I added the 2 plays at the end :puke:

2-5, -2.59 units:bang:

Comment

Working...
                        X