No announcement yet.

JML Wednesday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....read that. Hossa is good and all, but that has to be bull****. Leafs are one of the best offensive teams in the league, and one of the worst in the back end......so let's trade our best defenceman for some European offensive softie?? No ******* way. Although Atlanta needs defence too, so from their end I could see it because I think Hossa is a FA next year, so maybe they are thinking they cant sign him??

Atlanta was in Toronto this week....probably just another example of the Toronto media creating a story with players fresh in their mind/...

Comment

Didn't the Leafs balk at trading Kaberle when Pronger was on the market? And that was before his no trade clause clicked in.

There's no way they trade him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        Vancouver +1.5?
        :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          :bang:
          No kidding. :bang:

I considered a variety of plays for that game:

Over 5
          Under 1.5 First Period
          Vancouver +1.5

All would have been okay except that I settled on Vancouver +0.5...lol...oh well

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Yeah....read that. Hossa is good and all, but that has to be bull****. Leafs are one of the best offensive teams in the league, and one of the worst in the back end......so let's trade our best defenceman for some European offensive softie?? No ******* way. Although Atlanta needs defence too, so from their end I could see it because I think Hossa is a FA next year, so maybe they are thinking they cant sign him??

Atlanta was in Toronto this week....probably just another example of the Toronto media creating a story with players fresh in their mind/...
            This all started when there was talk about Hossa wanting out.

The way it works here in Toronto is like this(and JML knows this well also):
            1. Player A wants to be traded
            2. Player A is assumed to want to come to toronto
            3. All that is talked about is Player A coming to TO for various combo's
            4. Player A goes anywere and everywere but Toronto

Every time someone is available or some shmo says there available there automtically coming to TO. If it was a trade that made sense for the Leafs its fine but this just doesnt help there needs. Well if Hossa can pot a goal or generate one a game then the OT losses can turn to wins. lol.
            Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
            NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
            CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            ---------------------------------------------------
            2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
            ---------------------------------------------------
            2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
            X