Ang's NHL <<Wednesday>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    lol...sorry....but , hey...cheer for my riders in the playoffs? Looks like the Western final is going to be the best game of the year in the CFL, as the East blows this year!

See Kenton Keith in Indy? Surprised he could break through like that?

I noticed you run that Eskies website...
    I sure do. I'm all over the net these days... :beerbang:

Kenton Keith did surprise me. I figured he'd have about as much success as Avery did when he went back down...

Are you assuming it'll be Riders/Lions in the West final (or shoudl I say Grey Cup? lol)...Burris usually sucks in post season...but man, if he has a good game...look out!

Comment

Hey Ang...you ever go to Grey Cup? I know you're the Eskies website guy, and I see you in the CFL talk at the other site....so you must be a CFL solid. I go every year, and it;s the highlight weekend of the year for me and my buddies, and partying in cities across Canada, and meeting people from coast to coast is cool. Easy this year, cause it's down the street here in Toronto, but I got buddies flying in from Regina, and Hamilton friends coming to stay...but I get to save in airfare this year. :beerbang:

So my orginal question was, does this Warren Moon fan Coupe du Grey?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Hey Ang...you ever go to Grey Cup? I know you're the Eskies website guy, and I see you in the CFL talk at the other site....so you must be a CFL solid. I go every year, and it;s the highlight weekend of the year for me and my buddies, and partying in cities across Canada, and meeting people from coast to coast is cool. Easy this year, cause it's down the street here in Toronto, but I got buddies flying in from Regina, and Hamilton friends coming to stay...but I get to save in airfare this year. :beerbang:

So my orginal question was, does this Warren Moon fan Coupe du Grey?
        Unfortunately, I rarely make it to the Grey Cup. I've been to a couple...but have yet to make it a habit. My GF is a big CFL fan and we're now living together so as time goes on, I imagine we'll get out to a few more.

Comment

Working...
        X