Kipprasoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kipprasoff

What the **** is wrong with him? How can he suddenly be the worst goaltender in hockey?

Notoriously slow starter...every year...he'll be there at the end...

Luongo, Brodeur.....the same thing...it's like pitching in baseball...sometimes the goalies aren't up to speed early in the year, Cuse...

But yeah...WTF? lol!

I was actually on Miny ML, but bought it out b/c of this ****head forum.
    Yes, FF... I am QN.

And I tailed the board with Buf. You all suck. lol.
    (Wait, I suck)
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-24-2007, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I said many times that Kipper starts slow. Those Calgary overs early in the year are usually $$.

Of course I say that...but I never play them... :bang:

But honestly, I think if you took every game this year set at a total of 5 and played the over, I think you'd be up BIG!

Comment

I tail this board a lot for hockey and don't say anything. I'm starting to get the feeling though that everyone is thinking as one with so many people on the same plays every day. I feel like everyone is just going along with the crowd and then, of course, you have Stifler and BB Gun who you know what they are betting even before you open the thread (especially Stifler).

Anyway - Kipper is ******* killing my fantasy team in our league and now he's killing my "tails".

Thanks buddy :thumbs:

Comment

Cuse you going to the opening game at the new arena in Newark?
          Sound like a cool place, and EXACTLY what that team needed...

Comment

Luongo is standing on his head tonight.
            (sorry hockey term)

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              I tail this board a lot for hockey and don't say anything. I'm starting to get the feeling though that everyone is thinking as one with so many people on the same plays every day. I feel like everyone is just going along with the crowd and then, of course, you have Stifler and BB Gun who you know what they are betting even before you open the thread (especially Stifler).

Anyway - Kipper is ******* killing my fantasy team in our league and now he's killing my "tails".

Thanks buddy :thumbs:
              lol...yeah, I was pretty sure Stifler was on Florida tonight before I saw his thread...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Cuse you going to the opening game at the new arena in Newark?
                Sound like a cool place, and EXACTLY what that team needed...
                Not opening night, no. My buddy is going. I am going to the Breeders Cup since I couldn't sell the tix I bought (to sell). I have tix to 5 games this season so far though and I'll be going more than that probably. Nice having the train go right to the stadium - at last.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  I don't know how true that is. I think there are a variety of different plays here. Today the forum was split between Philly and Florida.

Keep in mind, that for the first few months of last season, this forum kicked serious ass and we were hitting at a pretty good rate.

Comment

Flames come back with 5 unanswered....wow...

Comment

:beerbang:
                      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

I agree with Ang, you will find differing opinions on games and the example of Philly/Florida last night is a perfect one. The forum, as a whole, has been doing pretty good so far this season(as long as you've faded FF's totals :beer2: ). Sometimes there is a consensus, but you will always find a few people that are on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                          I don't know how true that is. I think there are a variety of different plays here. Today the forum was split between Philly and Florida.

Keep in mind, that for the first few months of last season, this forum kicked serious ass and we were hitting at a pretty good rate.
                          I know the success of you guys, like I said I've been silently tailing basically since I joined here a couple years ago. I go through and look for plays I like myself and then look to you guys to back them up or get me out of bad spots. My point is that recently everyone is on the same thing it seems. I know you gave the Florida - Philly example and that is true, but there are days seemingly EVERYONE is on the same total(s) and lines. Trust me, I come here every day for help and use a lot of your picks and appreciate it all the help I get in pucks.

Comment

Like tonight for instance, out of about the 10 of you who are regularly in here, and not all the usuals have posted yet, about 4-5 are already on the same under... Wild/Oilers.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                              I agree with Ang, you will find differing opinions on games and the example of Philly/Florida last night is a perfect one. The forum, as a whole, has been doing pretty good so far this season(as long as you've faded FF's totals :beer2: ). Sometimes there is a consensus, but you will always find a few people that are on the other side.
                              look at my sig, you would have made a killing! -60!!! LOL

actually my record's decent, but all that juice chasing isnt good for the soul

:laughing:
                              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                              X