Big day today...

New Jersey +140, 2 units
    Boston -1 +125, 2 units
    Flyers/Lightning Over 6 -113, 2 units
    Minnesota -140, 5 units
    Dallas -123, 2 units
    Anaheim -0.5 -138 (60 mins), 2 units

GL Everyone.

Ang, what do you think of the MIN/EDM under tonight? 2 teams that struggle to score facing off, I see it as 2-1, 1-0, type thing. Thoughts?

Comment

gl ang, looks like we're thinking alike tonight, glad to see it.

Was sooo close to taking jersey as well but the rangers home numbers and their need to get a win scared me off hope it hits for ya

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        Ang, what do you think of the MIN/EDM under tonight? 2 teams that struggle to score facing off, I see it as 2-1, 1-0, type thing. Thoughts?
        The U5 should hit or at worse push. But these totals set at 5 so far this year are dicey...I just don't know...

Because there are no more ties, I hate hate hate betting U5.

Comment

I know what you mean, U5 is a tough total. I've bet on games with 5 as the total and I've pushed so many of them.

As for the Oilers(I'm from Edmonton too). They will not win tonight. Souray is out, Pitkanen is out. And the Oilers never ever beat the Wild.

Comment

Crappy night.

Wild have allowed 10 goals in 2 games...WTF? Oilers offence decides to finally show up...ducks suck...ugh... :puke:

Comment

Wild really pissed that one away. I am totally in shock that they have now lost b2b games. I was just starting to think they would stake their claim as the best in the West by far, but not after the last two nights.

Comment

Working...
              X