X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

JML should enjoy this pick:

Canucks @ +102 x 4 units

Big game for the canucks, and its odd to say that so early into the season but it is and the canucks have rarely disappointed in these spots over the last year . To play as badly as they have on this roadie and come back 2-2 would be a huge lift to this team. Luongo has really picked up his play and I don't expect any less out of him tonight. The team will finally have its big 6 dmen in the line up at one time. Salos injury really upset the balance on this defense as it forced Krajicek/Miller/Weaver to split time with Ohlund. Miller doesn't match up well against top pairings anymore and weavers a fill in leaving Krajicek as the best of the options and he was solid but coverage isn't his strength. It affected us against deep squads like SJ and as well as on the pk, if one of the top 3 dmen were in the box we were in tough with a second pairing which overspent the remaining 2 dmen keeping them on the ice far too long on a pk. We'll have 2 d pairings that can line up against Ovechkin tonight so the last change shouldn't be a big problem. We already hold a special teams edge as our pp and pk are both better than the caps special teams to start the season, and as I said I believe our pk will be that much better going forth. Much is being made of the Sedins play and Nazzys play over the last week against a team thats strength isn't its defensive coverage I am expecting these 2 lines to put on a lot of pressure. The canucks feasted on the east last year and the teams said this games important, the combo of the better team and a strong effort usually means good things.

Nothing else interests me today. GL all.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-26-2007, 02:32 PM.

As usual I spoke to soon, one more play for me:

Habs +152 x 1 unit

Comment

GL tonite!

How many times have you bet your Canucks this year? Often, or not?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        GL tonite!

How many times have you bet your Canucks this year? Often, or not?
        I'm on my nuckers a lot, i'm the first to admit I'm a homer, but I know it so I almost never go over a unit bet on them. I can't recall the last time I have bet more than 1 unit on them. This big a play for me is rare and betting this much on the canucks may be a first.

Comment

bumped up the hab to a 2 unit play.

1 more unit bought at the same +152

damn it moved up to 155, shoulda waited lol
          Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-26-2007, 05:30 PM. Reason: wrote canes meant habs

Comment

GL flmm, lovin' me some Habs tonight :thumbs:

Comment

GL TONITE F.M. .... :beerbang:

I'M GONNA TAIL YOUR 4UNIT PLAY ON Canucks :thumbs:

Comment

wow is the habs pp cooking tonight

Comment

Habs playing awesome flmm. 5/7 on the PP :beerbang:

Comment

Fawk yeah. It wasn't pretty at the end but my boys hang on for the victory. The habs also get it done.

Comment

congrats on Vancouver and thanks for the units...lol.....it was really an ugly game. Pothier for WAS had like 9 SOG tonight of their 27. VAN outshooting WAS 5-1 in the 3rd and shots wind up 11-5 in the period for WAS. I hate to say this flmmrz but neither one of these teams are going anywhere this year. nice call!
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

and WTF is up with SAN this season? Ron Wilson may be canned here pretty quick. They just look dreadful just about every night.
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          congrats on Vancouver and thanks for the units...lol.....it was really an ugly game. Pothier for WAS had like 9 SOG tonight of their 27. VAN outshooting WAS 5-1 in the 3rd and shots wind up 11-5 in the period for WAS. I hate to say this flmmrz but neither one of these teams are going anywhere this year. nice call!
                          All in all I wasn't that upset at how the nucks played the game. Caps at home young team and pretty fresh and my boys were playing a tough sched the last week and you could see the sag towards the end. Ugly is how my teams gonna have to play this year, the defense save for a couple bad lapses with the game on the line looked so much more solid. As is stands I can't see us winning anything either but we got some cap room and hopefully we can pick up a little help.

Sharks are brutal. The chemistry has been off on that team for a while, they have the goods but for whatever reason can't put it together. I dont know if its coaching or what but I agree Wilsons done. I love seeing them lose tho lol

Comment

24 shots in 1P for me in the CAL/COL game, not looking good for an under. Kipper lets one go while facing 8 shots. I really hope he gets it going here soon or my under will be cooked in 2P.

Comment

Originally posted by Low View Post
                              GL TONITE F.M. .... :beerbang:

I'M GONNA TAIL YOUR 4UNIT PLAY ON Canucks :thumbs:

:thx: :cheers:
                              Last edited by Low; 10-26-2007, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X