NHLRS Back from the fires Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Back from the fires Friday

Not a week i wish on people.....i can't tell you where your heart goes (usually far far up into your throat) when you see updates that your area or your parents' area is being even voluntarily evacuated. Thoughts with the SoCal fire victims.

i honestly haven't looked at anything all week except i did play FLA over my Flyers......just going to tail flmmrz today with his play. His team and he really likes them and that is good enough today for me.

VAN

i want to make 1 comment about loading up on games in the NHL. I don't think it is wise. I saw Angelus take it in the ass last night for 5 Units, and i have taken it in the ass for 5 Units (actually it was more with the juice) this year as well (have seen JML flame out along with flmmrrz on some bigees as well). I think if we all are patient and just make our 2 unit plays, we will all come out ahead. I think hockey is too volatile from night to night to go big on plays. I think steady wins the race and there are a few on this site that are good cappers and will come out ahead without loading up. I am up about 5 Units this season and i have lost a total of about 11 Units on 2 plays. But that is JMO as always. I won't be making anymore big plays this year, though. My plays usually will stay at 2 Units with an occassional 3 or remote 4 Unit play. No more 5+ Unit stuff from me.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I can't even imagine being in that situation, my thoughts are with the victims and hope you and yours stay safe ff

Re: tonight, I hope my boys can get it done for us

I agree about the loading up, it's bit all of us in the ass more than once. Staying disciplined is always a battle and one I know I lost tonight with the big play on the nucks but this far in and having only 2 plays of 3 units and up is restraint for me lol

Comment

Wish all the best for you and yours FF. And the highest I've gone is 3 units on the Ducks a few weeks back. I agree, going big in hockey when a bad bounce here and a few penalties there and your -250 fav is down 3-0 while you have a ton of units on them. This year I changed to not eating big chalk and keeping it 3 units and below and I feel I'm doing alright(even if the record isn't the best yet). I think we have enough good cappers here(as in you, flmm, Ang, JML, etc.) to make some real cash.:thumbs:

Comment

nitts, flmrrz- THX!......1-0 tonight on the tail......

nitts- you ready for tomorrow night??
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X