Clear All

• Ang's NHL <<Friday>>

Basically lost my whole season's profit last night... :bang:

Florida -118, 2 units
    Calgary -142, 2 units

GL Everyone.

Minny ****ed us all pretty good yesterday, gl today lets make it back

Comment

GL Ang, I liked Florida just laid off for some reason, hope they both hit :beerbang:

Comment

hang in there Angelus- you were doing some good work.......keep plugging away at it.....couple tough ones tonight, but nice fat card Saturday to get it back.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Down over 15 units in 2 days... :bang:

I'm on one of the coldest streaks of my life. Not just in NHL, but in everything. Lost a bunch last week in the NFL and just took a horrible beat in the CFL tonight as Fleming kicks the winning field goal but a BS penalty call kills the 3 units I had on Esks +4 and another 3 I had on the Esks ML.

Un-freaking-real.

Down 45 units over the last week or so.

I've never struggled this bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            Down over 15 units in 2 days... :bang:

I'm on one of the coldest streaks of my life. Not just in NHL, but in everything. Lost a bunch last week in the NFL and just took a horrible beat in the CFL tonight as Fleming kicks the winning field goal but a BS penalty call kills the 3 units I had on Esks +4 and another 3 I had on the Esks ML.

Un-freaking-real.

Down 45 units over the last week or so.

I've never struggled this bad...
            everyone goes through that stuff. Ask Stifler how his thursday night CFB went. Double bad beat city. Take a break for a couple days, but don't give up on hockey. Unfortunately you stepped out on a couple big plays that went south and picked the wrong 2 days to lose some juiced plays. But you were doing great before Thursday. Don't give up on the pucks. :thumbs:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X