NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

finally getting back in the swing of some hockey.........did manage to pick up 2 winners this past week thanks to PHI losing in FLA and flmrrz tail on VAN......

PHI +100...................PHI playing 3I4 and may be without Gagne, but the way everyone else is playing that may not matter as much as it would in the past. I am still not sold on BOS ability to put the puck in the net as they have a grand total of 5 goals in their last 3 games. I really would be surprised not to see a great effort out of PHI today trying to get some momentum going on this 8 game road trip. BOS has been good at home defensively, but they haven't faced an offense clicking like PHI is yet. Think there is good value here in PHI. Biron will be back in net and i wouldn't be surprised to see another SO.

PIT -1.......................have to play the spot here with PIT. MON couldn't have played a better 1P and really game vs. CAR (until it became a blowout, then i think they lost focus) and i like fading teams coming off a game that good coming back to play the next night. PIT off a clunker vs. Toronto and this is the last game of the homestand before they hit the road for a while. It's kind of like what happens to golfers who shoot 61 in a golf tournament. They usually follow that up with a 74 the next day. They already own a win in PIT and i am also fading them taking 2 in PIT in 3 weeks to start the season. Just a spot play here more than anything.

also looking very hard at TAM (undefeated home team playing a BUF team off a road win the night before) and i think the line is fishy. They were -165 at home last weekend vs. ATL and now they are -155 vs. BUF????.....huh.......that line is begging for BUF money, IMO.

NYR, WAS and NAS also garnering some attention for now....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ADD:

TAM -155...................i said i wouldn't stray away from these fishy lines and i'm not. I really find it hard to believe that TAM was -165 at my book last Saturday vs. just an atrocious Atlanta team, and now they are-155 vs. BUF???.......this line should be about -130 or -135, IMO. i think this line begs for BUF "value" money. Tough to win BB road games in 2 nights in the NHL and they are running into a TAM team that is undefeated at home, and more importantly is getting scoring from multiple lines.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-26-2007, 10:40 PM.

Comment

The -155 sounds about right to me ff. Bolts a good home team getting in a struggling team playing b2b and 3 in 4.
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-26-2007, 11:53 PM.

Comment

ADD:

Charks -120

ATL +145

GL to everyone!
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-27-2007, 04:11 PM.

Comment

ADD:

NAS -140

ATL/CHI Over5 1/2 -125

GL to everyone!

Comment

:thumbs:

good to see the fire didnt eff you up :beerbang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."