NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Locked in a few and may add to these as tomorrow goes on...

Flyers -102 to win in regulation to win 1 unit ( ot means push )

If the flyers are to win here they'll do it in regulation, if this goes to ot or shootout that gives the bruins the edge and I want no part of it. The bruins shouldn't have the firepower to keep up with the flyers and they dont have the defensive depth to stop them.

Blues -.5 regulation + 108 x 1 unit

Caps off a tough game with my nucks tonight and playing 3 in 4 with some travel thrown in. Meanwhile the blues off a shutout loss to the jackets looking to rebound in a building they've played well in this year. The blues should be the fresher team and their defensive style should make it another tough night for the caps. If this plays out as it should the blues won't need to get close to extra time, if it goes to extra time I think the caps take it so might as well avoid the chalk.

Stars -154 to win 2 units

Eating chalk here as if this goes to extra time the edge goes to the stars as they have had overwhelming success with ot and shootouts. Dogs got their big win over the duckies but this stars team is another animal. They don't have the cup hangover, they are well coached, disciplined in their style and full of vets who know how to get the job done on the road. The dogs just dont have the talent level in this one to keep pace.

I locked in the panthers at + 125 but im not sure if im keeping that one yet. I dont like their 3 in 4 spot and b2b but I dont like the preds at all so this one will depend on if Vokoun goes again. I find the line a little fishy as well, all the other teams are on the -140s+ against a team playing 3 in 4 but the preds have a decent home record, panthers road record sucks and they are playing 3 in 4, why such a low open?

Still looking at some of the other lines

GL everyone

flmrrz- GL!....i will most likely be on DAL tomorrow.....lets hope PHI gets 'er done...that is one of those matinee Saturday games that BOS and NYR love to play on Saturdays for some reason. Freeking things start at 10AM out here and i always forget to play them if i don't the night before. GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

bought out the panthers play for now, line was moving to a better number so thought i'd get out before I lost too much and could buy in at a better line on the panthers. Not sure if I will or not tho.
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-27-2007, 11:33 AM.

Comment

1 more unit on philly regulation time

2nd unit bought at -107

Comment

and bought back the 1 unit I added on with philly

Comment

fawk the more I look at this philly line the more I feel like i've been had, I hope philly pulls this out but the books were begging us to get on philly and seems like most of us did what they wanted

Comment

Bergeron injured, it looked bad. Hope it's not as bad it looked and everything checks out as okay. This kids got so much upside so unfortunate when something like this happens

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                Bergeron injured, it looked bad. Hope it's not as bad it looked and everything checks out as okay. This kids got so much upside so unfortunate when something like this happens
                selfish thinking but he's on my fantasy team......:bang:

didn't see the play. was it a cheap hit by Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  selfish thinking but he's on my fantasy team......:bang:

didn't see the play. was it a cheap hit by Jones?
                  I dont think he by any means meant to do anything close to what happened and it happened quickly but he should've let up on the hit opportunity. Another suspension on the way for the flyers.

Comment

i think we are done with PHI today. Unfortunate the way this game has gone. Tough to cover a game when you spend 1/2 of it in the penalty box. 1-0 BOS and i will go out on a limb and say that holds up. PHI really had better watch their asses from now on. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you start to see large penatly disparities in their games not favoring them. You just can't play ass hole goon hockey and take dumb penatly after dumb penalty and expect to get marginal calls for you. Refs will start to watch them closer than most and will look for calls to make against PHI, and i can't blame them to be honest.

Comment

Nice goal by richards to get us back into it. I dont like the way this games going either tho ff, I was glad I didnt leave it as a 2 unit play. It's like watching my nucks today with all the penalties.

Comment

and we're in the lead ff, how quickly things change

Comment

.....33 SOG in the 2P and counting......need a good 3P from PHI.....really a bizarre game to be honest with the boarding penalty and all..........freeking SAN gets on the board and then gives one right back. I took a shot with them today. Liked the spot wtih CBJ coming off a SO win and SAN coming off an awful game last night (they had 11...freeking 11 SOG last night). Only had to lay -120 for the spot so i played it.

interesting as Cheechoo appears to be off Thortons line and isn't getting much ice time at all. he only had 9 minutes last night at the same point in the game where thorton and other forwards had 15-16 minutes.

Comment

Its been a fun game to watch the Bergeron injury aside. Its been sloppy, lots of shots, fights, hits.

Comment

well its not the 2 units I had initially but all in all I'll take the up 1 unit for that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X