Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff sunday with flmmkrz

Avs -.5 in regulation @ -103 to win 1 unit

Wild will be down Gaborik, Demitra, Backstrom and Carney. Now Harding can replace Backstrom well enough that his absense wont hurt this team. The offense however takes a huge hit as Gaborik loves playing the avs, 28 points in 33 games and Demitra even more so with 38 points in 36 games. With those 2 out the team is a one line offense that can be accounted for, and they weren't a huge offensive team with the 2 lines to account for. Carney is low down on the depth chart so defense wont be an issue for the wild. The avs at home have been a far better team than they have shown on the road and the wild come into this one since the 13th of october playing 7 games, only 1 of which was at home. That game was a win against the avs in a close battle so there is a chance to get one back from the wild here, the wild will be undermanned, away from their home yard where they are less dominant and they have been on the road for a long stretch. Bad losses to the oil and flames coming in to this one for the wild tells me they are struggling a bit while the avs are coming in off 2 solid wins to the same 2 teams. This has the whole returning home potential let down spot angle to it so it's just a 1 unit play for me and I'm keeping it to a regulation win. The wild can still trap so if the avs dont win this in regulation then its the wilds game to steal and in an ot and shootout situation I lean with the wild so no point laying the extra chalk to take the avs ml for the game.

Ducks -.5 regulation @ -155 to win 1 unit

Ducks are struggling and call it the cup hangover or whatever but this team still has enough talent on its home ice to beat 1 of 2 league bottom feeders. They lost to 1 of the 2 last game with phoenix and I would expect nothing short of everything they got tonight to make sure it doesnt happen again. Getzlafs return will help as he is a big part of that team. Course it is hockey and an upsets always possible so im not about to lay -240. Oil off a game last night, playing a 3 in 4 and 4 in 6 spot and struggling themselves, the ducks should be able to blow this one out and win it in regulation. If they dont I'll take the loss believing it was the right play and still believe they get it done in extras but like I said an upsets always a possibility so no -240 for me.

I will be on my canucks for a unit tonight as well but I'm waiting it out as I think the line might still move to a better number for me. I'll be back to post what number I finally take.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-28-2007, 01:22 PM.

apparently its a playoff sunday today

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      apparently its a playoff sunday today
      :laughing:

GL man.

Comment

+117 x 1 unit on the canucks

Comment

Adding:

Canucks/Wings o5 @ -130 to win 1 unit

Comment

GL flmm, Canucks need this one to even up the series LMAO :beerbang:

Comment

Adding:

Canucks/Wings o5 @ -130 to win 1 unit
              my numbers tell me this is a play but my gut doesnt like the play so im just buying it out

Comment

well it was a draw between my gut and my numbers, hits the 5.

had a couple good days in a row so I guess I was due some bad puck luck and last night was the night with the oils shorthanded goal ripping my reg win and a whistle that nobody heard in the canucks game to cancel a tieing goal with 30 seconds remaining.

+ 1 avs
                -1.55 ducks
                -1 nucks

1-2, - 1.55 units

Comment

had a couple good days in a row so I guess I was due some bad puck luck and last night was the night with the oils shorthanded goal ripping my reg win and a whistle that nobody heard in the canucks game to cancel a tieing goal with 30 seconds remaining.
                  No kidding. I'd have cashed my OT bet... :bang:

Comment

Working...
                  X