Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL monday with flmmkrz

Leafs -.5 in regulation @ -106 to win 1 unit

This game makes 3 in 4 nights, and 4 in 6 nights for the caps, the last 2 on the road. The caps are banged up with Semin leaving the blues game early, Clark likely to be out for another game after taking the Ovechkin shot to the ear and Poti is still out injured. All 3 are big losses for the caps as it removes their top 2 right wingers and top dman. In a spot where the caps could be tired being down 3 players that would log significant minutes isn't good and worse yet the caps offense which has only been able to generate more than 3 goals once this year will be without 3 players who make an impact offensivly. Meanwhile the leafs have had a comfortable sched with a game every other day and had a day off yesterday. The leafs come into this one on a 2 game winning streak over pitt and the rangers on the road so coming back home Im looking for them to come out with confidence. The leafs have been solid vs the caps at home, going 5-2 in their last 7. Toskala also playing solidly in net during these last 2 games. No interest in the chalk as the leafs should be able to jump all over the caps in regulation and I dont like the leafs chances if they dont get it done in regulation.

GL everyone

GL flmm :thumbs:

Comment

im with you on this
      NHL Betting 09-10
      18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

go figure all the caps needed to break the 3 goal barrier was a match up with the leafs, not even 10 minutes in and they got 2

Comment

yeah :(
          NHL Betting 09-10
          18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
            NHL Betting 09-10
            18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Toskala did not come to play today, neither did the rest of the team tho

Comment

lol hes still sleepin. arg. hope they can come back
                NHL Betting 09-10
                18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

i think i retire from sports betting
                  NHL Betting 09-10
                  18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

flmrrz- didnt have time to look at anything but what do you do, i probably would have played the same thing. TOR had been playing well. It's that old thing with TOR, though, they seem more than any other team in the league to throw in clunkers when they are favored and "should" win a game. I would say that i have been burned by TOR more than any other team in good spots like tonight. They are just very inconsistent and that is one reason they will never do anything much in the playoffs if they even make it.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lmao...shots are actually 19-17 right now in favor of TOR, but it's 6-1 Washington.......who's in goal tonight....denis lemieux from slaphot??

Comment

you guys hearing this up in Canada?

Leafs desperate to make a deal
                        Monday, Oct 29, 2007 10:32 am EDT

Toronto Maple Leafs GM John Ferguson Jr. is desperately trying to make a deal to ensure the Leafs stay in the thick of the Eastern Conference playoff race.

While reports say teams have shown an interest in young centres Alex Steen and Matt Stajan, it's defencemen Pavel Kubina, Bryan McCabe and Hal Gill whom sources say Ferguson Jr. is actively trying to trade.

But with McCabe making $7.15 million to go along with a no-movement clause, Kubina pulling down $4.25 million and Gill at a lofty $2.075 million, these guys might just be the safest bets to stay in Toronto.

Comment

despite the play being a loss, thats how I like to lose. No hopes that your team may pull it out just a beating.

I heard that about the leafs ff, Steen and Stajan have some value but who the hell wants McCabe at that price, his cap hits 5.75 till 2011 lol. You could find a team to swallow that for a year if they were a contender and needed a powerplay pointman badly but till 2011 no way. Kubinas pulling 5 mill a year wtf??? Gills salary is actually not prohibitive if he didnt suck. JFJ should be the model for how not to put a team together.

Comment

Working...
                          X