NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Thursday

BOS +100................BUF in last of 5 game road trip (fading the spot).

MON -125............PHI missing Hatcher (which may be a good thing....:laughing: ) and Jones. Hatcher may suck and be slow as **** but he is one of PHI best PK guys and missing him isn't going to help vs. one of the league's top PP. Gagne also out for PHI.

COL -135......don't like PIT situation in net right now. Minnesota was missing 2/3 of their top line and their top 2 producers so it wasn't going to be exposed in that game. I am not quite sure i am ready to annoit Danny Sabourin as the next Brodeur.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I locked in the habs as well.

My fear with the avs is that they still dont play solid team d and I'm weary in laying the chalk with the avs when pitt if it gets the goaltending in this one does what the avs do but better. Course thats a big if with Sabourin.

Sabres are still confusing me, couple straight wins, I dont know if they're putting it together or what. I dont like the bruins ability to sit on a 1 goal lead against a team that'll come at them like the sabres will all game.

Hope all of em hit for ya tho. GL

I locked in the flames as the only other game for me so far. What do ya think of this match up?

Comment

flmrrz- THX!...i played CAL, as well. I think it is a solid play. As for the other 2. BOS is a spot play that will hit a good majority of the time. And COL, i didn't think -135 was too much to lay for them at home. We'll see. GL!

Comment

GL!

Buffalo's had 5 days off, and went home for 4 days...so not really the same roadtrip, IMO.

Like the rest...GL! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          GL!

Buffalo's had 5 days off, and went home for 4 days...so not really the same roadtrip, IMO.

Like the rest...GL! :beerbang:
          yeah, maybe. i will be honest with you, i don't really put much time into capping anymore. i got burned out at the end of last CBB season and have never really been able to get back into gambling. The amount of time it takes to do well and make it worthwhile just isn't time that i have. And it's a waste of time to do this for 500.00 a season.....and for every season someone like you is having in the NFL...you will have 7 that go the other way and cancel out your winnings over time........the old opportunity cost of what your time is worth. I haven't looked at a CFB line this week and really could care less if i do. Work gets busier and busier and as my company grows and i get older (lol) i find my interest in spending time looking at lines and games isn't what i used to be. I used to spend 1-2 hours a night on the NHL when i was doing well. I would rather spend 5 minutes a night on some fantasy stuff and leave it at that. I sometimes go 2 or 3 nights without looking at the hockey lines. I enjoy the site and the people on this site and that is about the extent of it these days.

nice job in NFL, btw......you sure are dialed into that one.....you don't need the im chasing 70 percent bullhorn, though...lol....:beerbang:
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-01-2007, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            yeah, maybe. i will be honest with you, i don't really put much time into capping anymore. i got burned out at the end of last CBB season and have never really been able to get back into gambling. The amount of time it takes to do well and make it worthwhile just isn't time that i have. And it's a waste of time to do this for 400.00 a season......the old opportunity cost of what your time is worth. I haven't looked at a CFB line this week and really could care less if i do. Work gets busier and busier and as my company grows and i get older (lol) i find my interest in spending time looking at lines and games isn't what i used to be. I used to spend 1-2 hours a night on the NHL when i was doing well. I would rather spend 5 minutes a night on some fantasy stuff and leave it at that. I sometimes go 2 or 3 nights without looking at the hockey lines.

nice job in NFL, btw......you sure are dialed into that one.....you don't need the im chasing 70 percent bullhorn, though...lol....:beerbang:
            That's too bad, as i rely on alot of your NHL capping info!
            Hopefully you get back into the swing of things!

GL tonight! Might tail you on the Avs...

Comment

gl ff

Comment

Revised bullhorn....lol.....ive just never hit that number in any sport, any year, ever...thought it would be cool for once! But your right....in a re-read sounded bullhornish.

GL, ya old bassard!

Comment

GL FF :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    BOS +100................BUF in last of 5 game road trip (fading the spot).

MON -125............PHI missing Hatcher (which may be a good thing....:laughing: ) and Jones. Hatcher may suck and be slow as **** but he is one of PHI best PK guys and missing him isn't going to help vs. one of the league's top PP. Gagne also out for PHI. :bang:

COL -135......don't like PIT situation in net right now. Minnesota was missing 2/3 of their top line and their top 2 producers so it wasn't going to be exposed in that game. I am not quite sure i am ready to annoit Danny Sabourin as the next Brodeur.

GL to everyone!
                    with ya on the avs and flames....opposites on flyers, hopefully briere wants to show up the mtl media that gave him **** for not signing with the habs....upshall back in the lineup as well tonight, curious to see how well him carter and kapanen do....
                    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL eff eff :thumbs:
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                        with ya on the avs and flames....opposites on flyers, hopefully briere wants to show up the mtl media that gave him **** for not signing with the habs....upshall back in the lineup as well tonight, curious to see how well him carter and kapanen do....
                        Everyone- THX!....

JML...lol....:beerbang:

PF3- the thing that bugs me most is PHI being shorthanded on D. I thought the line was about right and i liked the short price on the home team in MON. PHI is just 3-3 on the road and hasn't been particulary impressive defensively lately as Biron has been facing TONS of shots. If that happens tonight with a depleted PHI D they may be in trouble...GL!

Comment

PHI sure looked like a team playing 3 yound D men tonight.

Lets go AVS to complete the fiesta....

Comment

Sweep!

Comment

Well done FLYERS!!!
                              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                              Updated on 01/13/18
                              ---
                              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
                              X