Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Caps + 160 x 1 unit

Lotsa value here. Word is the flu is working its way thru the rangers dressing room and a couple players will be fighting thru it while playing. We all know how a flu can take a team down. Avery the spark plug for that team is still out this game. Semin and Clark both returning tonight. Caps haven't won in msg in a hella long time, good spot to do it here and while they might not have the individual top talent they may be the better team here.

Habs -120 to win 1 unit

Costing me very little to get a home team I like a lot this year. The habs last effort was subpar by their standards, this is a team that works hard to get results and they did not put up a strong game vs the thrash and were lucky to escape the game with a point. I'm looking for a more representative effort tonight and if I get that then Philly is going to need to be on top of its game to pull this out. Philly for its part hasn't been playing great hockey as of late and are starting to allow teams to pile up the shot totals against them. Not having Hatcher and Jones will not help the defense curb that tonight as both logged big minutes for this team and were amongst its +/- leaders. Sounds as if Gagne will not be in the line up tonight as well. Habs hold the edge in both special teams catergories coming into this one albeit marginally in both cases but this is an area that the injuries can play a bigger role. Philly also is taking on average a couple more penalties a game which with the home ice calls could give the habs a couple extra looks on the pp. No reason not to take the shot here.

Flames -102 to win 1 unit

No big write up, just a feel thing. Big letdown spot for the wings and the flames should be pumped for this one. Home ice is huge in this match up going 13-3 in the last 16. Not going against that tonight.

GL all

flmrrz- GL!....on CAL as well.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL flmm :thumbs:

Comment

bought out the caps play. Seems like Clark and Semin both wont be going again and that with the flu was a big part of the play. Take away 2 thirds of that and its not enough for me to go.

Comment

Bruins +108 x 1 unit

I liked the home dogs from jump but was worried about the improved sabres play but the fact that money is continuing to come in on the sabres and the lines moved the other way tells me my initial line of thinking was probably the correct one so i'll take a shot here.

Comment

well looks like we have the exact same card tonight.....Habs, Flames and Bruins...lets get a 3-0...

Comment

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

yup, was nervous about the bruins game with the sabres improved play and the pressure they can bring but the home dog was enticing and the line movement was the clincher for me.

Comment

MON with 7 SOG already 3 minutes in. PHI has just been giving up shots in bunches lately and it isn't going to get any better tonight with 3 young D-men.

Comment

wow....MON is just all over PHI tonight. PHI has been having problems allowing SOG and they just let Koivu waltz around 3 guys to score. There is no way they can keep playing Biron every night and have him facing 35+ SOG and then have him fresh late in the season. Problem is, Nittymaki is an automatic L.....

Comment

unreal how PHI gets out of that period tied......CAL gets an early one and then goes to sleep......really sucks rooting against your own team...lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X