NHL monday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL monday with flmmkrz

Was going to sit today out cause only one play called out to me and the chalk was on the heavy side but in the end I took the chalk...

Calgary - 250 to win 1 unit over St Louis

Bottom line Calgary rarely loses at home and they are coming off 2 straight losses, the last one at home. The last game was after a roadie and we all know that the first game back is traditonally a bad spot for home teams. The flames have one game on vancouver right now and 2 on the wild but are 5 and 3 points behind them respectively and sitting at 8th place in the west. They are unlikely to lose 8th but they have a shot to win the division still or at least move up in the standings. They'd like to get on a nice run going in to the playoffs and if possible get that home ice advantage which for them would be huge. The flames have come out ahead in each of the last 7 match ups with the blues. With the flames heading back out on the road after this one i'd look for them to make sure they lock up these points. McKee seems to be out still for the blues who lost Salvador last game to an injury, he was averaging around 18 minutes a night on the back end for them, he's not great but logs quite a bit of ice time and with McKee out is a top 4 dman, this leaves them thin on the back end. St louis has been much improved over the 2nd half of the season but are still not a great road team and this is not a great match up for them. 2 teams that play similar styles, calgary just does it better and with better personelle. Their game to lose imo.

an ugly win but a win nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
    X