Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Bullhorn Friday >>>

YTD: 21-33, -14.20 Units :beer2:

I'm pretty sure Larry doesn't care how I post my NFL records FF, LMAO!! Geez. :laughing:

Small profit last night....no way i can back the Leafs tonight....I'm 0-5 on Toronto games this year....just brutal...they play well on the road, but their goaltending is so streaky...have a couple I like though...

Capitals +109 vs Flyers
    Like the home dog here. Looks like we get Nittymaki in net for the Flyers tonight after Biron got shelled in Montreal last night. With the problems on the Philly defence that FF has talked about, and a weak goalie...there could be lots of goals tonight for #8.

Caps/Flyers OVER 5.5 -125 - 2 Units
    Looks like Nitty vs Johnson with both teams on a b2b....lots of scoring available up front on both teams...both teams have defence injury issues.....and both teams were pretty much shut down against good goalies last night...I expect a high scoring one tonight...

Panthers +165 vs Sabres
    This one is insane value IMO....Buffalo played OT last night in Boston...Florida has had a couple days off....looks like the Sabres are starting Thibault in net who looked horrible his only start this year, and will face Vokoun. I'll take a shot in this favourable spot.

Sharks PL +146 vs Kings
    Tailing FF in this one...he usually has a good grasp of the western teams that us easterners never see. When are Marleau and Cheechoo going to get going??

All 1 Unit except the total.

GL Everyone!! :beerbang: :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-02-2007, 09:47 AM.

GL JML - on the other way with the Flyyyyyyyyyyyyers, but good luck on the rest of your plays!!! Have a good weekend! And I'm definitely tailing you on some of the NFL plays.

Edit: I'm gonna tail you on the Panthers there. GL to us both.
    Last edited by akatdrake; 11-02-2007, 09:34 AM.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

JML- GL!...lmao...only reason i made reference was because you both had the identical records...just sweating you some...lol....nice work no matter how you slice it.

If it is Nitty and Johnson i am playing that over as well. Not sure how much of the Montreal game you saw last night, but it wasn't pretty defensively. Coburn and 2 call ups don't make for great D even with Smith and Timonen. GL!
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol...I know, dude. no prob.
        And actually I'm 45-20, and he was 45-25.....so not identical! lmao! :beer2:

yeah....Nitty's been confirmed at goaliepost.com....and apparantely, Kolzig never plays b2b nights anymore....love that over...

GL tonight! :beerbang:

Comment

BullhornLeaf...lol....i don't know about this Over with Kolzig in net. I hate to say this, but we need the .890 Sv% Nittymaki to show up tonight to get this one. Which probably means PHI loses which is going to be hard to pull for...lol.....

Comment

Adding...

Leafs +135 vs Devils
            Good value for a team that can put the puck in the net...Jersey was having trouble scorring before last game...Toskala in tonight.....I see some value here...but then again I blow at calling Leafs games...

1 unit

Also added Colorado -160 over the nuckers tomorrow....this thing will climb bigtime, IMO...as Vancouver has huge injury problems on defence with Bieksa & Salo going down...it'll be tough to win IN Colorado with all those scorers they will have to face with a thin defence...if you like that game....get it early!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Adding...

Leafs +135 !
              :laughing: :laughing: .....they're gonna screw you again.....

GL!....:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                :laughing: :laughing: .....they're gonna screw you again.....

GL!....:thumbs:
                LMAO....tell me about it! :laughing:

FF.....F'ing Devils fans...what a joke....3rd game of that new beautiful arena....big drawing team in town...Friday night game....and the arena is half full.....brutal. Move that ******* team to Winnipeg already...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  LMAO....tell me about it! :laughing:

FF.....F'ing Devils fans...what a joke....3rd game of that new beautiful arena....big drawing team in town...Friday night game....and the arena is half full.....brutal. Move that ******* team to Winnipeg already...
                  lmao...i have to think back to cuse telling us all how the new arena would be packed because it was so much more acessible. If you think about it...you are in freeking NJ for starters. Then you figure you are smack dab in between PHI and NY (and So.NJ people in the PHI burbs pull for PHI).

Nittymaki just sucks complete and utter ass. It is an honest to god mail it in loss when he starts. :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    Nittymaki just sucks complete and utter ass. It is an honest to god mail it in loss when he starts. :puke:
                    Hope so...as soon as I saw him confirmed this afternoon...it was a fade play instantly... :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                    X