X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

Got these 2 in early...

Penguins -105 vs Islanders - 2 Units
    Crosby starting to come alive....I'll take 'em as a pickem.

Avalanche -160/-172 vs Nuckers - 4 Units (3/1)
    Vancouver struggling bigtime losing 6 of 8...now have to go into Colorado, where the Avs are flying winning 4 straight. Colrado 6-0 at home! Vancouver also has huge injury problems on defence with Bieksa & Salo going down...it'll be tough to win IN Colorado with all those scorers they will have to face with a thin defence...if you like this game....get it early!
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-03-2007, 03:38 PM.

YTD: 22-36, -16.55 Units

Adding...

Lightning -165 vs Thrashers
    Atlanta on a long, long roadtrip...after playing in Canada this week...now fly to Florida for a Saturday nighter...brutal schedule for them....some prick named Pavelic in net for the Thrashers....Bolts finally back home where they are 5-0-1....

Canes -185 vs Panthers
    Quirky schedule....3 in 4 for Florida...these 2 played 3 days ago in FLorida....but the cats had to fly to Buffalo and play last night, where Carolina got to go home, rest and wait for them. Fla now flys to Carolina to play this rested Canes team who are good at home...Anderson might be in net for the Panthers...not Vokoun....can't see Florida winning b2b against the Canes in this weird spot...

3 Units each

GL! :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-03-2007, 03:35 PM.

Comment

GL tonight jml, I like the canes as well.

Comment

Thanks flm...GL2U2.

God help me....adding....

Leafs +162 vs Habs
        Montreal playing well...Leafs not so much....but throw that out the window when these 2 meet on Hockey Night in Canada on a Saturday night....

1 Unit

Comment

lol, I was torn on which big dog to take, I liked the leafs and the bruins today. Im sure I took the wrong one but I went with the bruins. May still add the leafs and hope 1 of the 2 hit

Comment

sorry about the WIS game....that was really a bad beat....up 17-10 with 5 to go in the 3Q getting 16 should cover. I still can't believe they tried a SECOND freeking fake punt on their own 24 with 7 minutes left down only 7 points. That made it a 14 point game and then the fumble with 3 minutes left killed us. They would have punted and OSU would have run out the clock. We were inside the number for 57 minutes...unfortunately it wasn't the last 3. GL!
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              sorry about the WIS game....that was really a bad beat....up 17-10 with 5 to go in the 3Q getting 16 should cover. I still can't believe they tried a SECOND freeking fake punt on their own 24 with 7 minutes left down only 7 points. That made it a 14 point game and then the fumble with 3 minutes left killed us. They would have punted and OSU would have run out the clock. We were inside the number for 57 minutes...unfortunately it wasn't the last 3. GL!
              Yeah...didn't see the game....but when I looked at the boxscore, then read your post...I was like :bang:

Ah well....**** happens.
              Gl tonight, FF.

Leafs 1-0

Toronto has come out flying!
              What a great first 5 minutes...great pace, by both teams WOW!~

Comment

Avs PL +158 vs nuckers

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Avs PL +158 vs nuckers

2 units
                  this one may be from the files of too good to be true......i just played it normal....GL!...with the add on. I am hoping MIN can hold the 3-1 lead somehow and i can cash in the +210.....
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                  X