That has to be it for....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That has to be it for....

Ron Wilson.....:puke: ...talk about a team dogging it...

and THAT folks is IT for Jonathon Cheechoo on my fantasy team. He should be available on Tuesday to pick up. You can fking have him. I had Andruuuuuu Jones all year in bases and should have cut his ass in May. Cheechoo is a complete Zero without Thorton. He has 5 SOG in his last 6 games. I really question the heart of SAN and i think that they have to at least make a coaching change and see if that does anything. If not, they need to make some player changes and blow up this dog with fleas. 4 points in 13 games by Cheechoo......:puke: . You can have him.

WTF did i do this year to get Cheechoo and Hossa??? They have 7 points between the 2 of them......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

LMAO...I love it

FF's back :beerbang:

I got Marleau...wanna trade? :puke:

Comment

And the Leafs totally outplaed NJ tonight....Marty stood on his head.....whattya do.....

Comment

I'll give you Bieksa and Salo for Cheech.... :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          I'll give you Bieksa and Salo for Cheech.... :laughing:
          :laughing: ......no way i could fk you over like that......:laughing: ...it wouldn't be fair....

Comment

Avs tomorrow :beerbang:

Get it b4 it hits 190...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Avs tomorrow :beerbang:

Get it b4 it hits 190...

im already on it......:thumbs:

Comment

That Bieksa injury was nuts. Cut his calf muscle in half from a skate blade. Freak thing......

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  That Bieksa injury was nuts. Cut his calf muscle in half from a skate blade. Freak thing......
                  he is the new version of salo. dude has been hurt since the last part of last year. he has been playing hurt. and Salo....lmao.. when i saw cusefan picked him up. i was like, dude, enjoy the 3 games with him......:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    he is the new version of salo. dude has been hurt since the last part of last year.
                    Yeah...but he plays a hard-nosed style...Salo doesn't...and there's not much you can do when a skate blade almost cuts your leg in half....

Comment

Working...
                    X