NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

nice effort once again by the SAN on Friday.....:puke: ....shark tank....:puke:

COL -170...........walking wounded for VAN. COL good at home and it should be Budjai in net i believe.

CAR -200..........FLA B2B and beat CAR the other night. Not in Raleigh.

SAN -130......im a glutton for punishment.....:thumbs:

CHI +140..........there really isn't much difference in these 2 teams, IMO the way they are playing. STL won in CHI ealier in the year. Low scoring game most likely. CHI is better on the road so far this year and has already at DET, TOR and DAL.

MIN -1 1/2 +210.......just a hunch.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-03-2007, 10:21 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ADD:

CAR -185................2Units........just felt like dumping more coin on them. I see Anderson may be in net tonight. bad spot for FLA IMO but what do i know....

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL tonight ff, hope those pathetic sharks finally come thru for ya.

Comment

i knew that VAN game was too good to be true....i think sometimes we all get caught up in the "hype" of a game and we all pile off the cliff together......

3-1 +7.6Units with SAN pending (counting COL as a loss)....if SAN can hold on would be a nice +9.6Unit night...

GL to everyone!

Comment

dont like seeing all the cappers going down with my nuckers today but at the same as a fan, fawk am I glad they put up that performance.

Nice day otherwise tho !!

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            dont like seeing all the cappers going down with my nuckers today but at the same as a fan, fawk am I glad they put up that performance.

Nice day otherwise tho !!
            THX!.....yeah.....it was a great win for the "nuckers"...lol.....you know i played it early and the more the day went on, the more i didn't like it.....just seemed too easy.......and then i started thinking COL hadn't lost at home and they were due and blah blah blah.....lol....crap

my "buddy" cheechoo just scored a goal......:laughing: ....didn't think he knew how anymore.....3-1 Charks....need to close that out
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-04-2007, 12:15 AM.

Comment

not sure what was more amazing.......SAN finally winning a game i had them in or Cheechoo recording not only 1 point, but a second point for a 2 point night.....or 50% of his previous season TOTAL.....:laughing:

4-1 +9.6Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

nice night

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

4-1 +9.6Units

GL to everyone!
                  Of course I tailed your only loss. ha.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Of course I tailed your only loss. ha.
                    :beerbang: ....if you would have asked me what play i would have said to tail it would have been CAR or SAN....i never said COL was my best play...lol....:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X