NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Had to fly into LA for work yesterday and didn't get to play any games, turned out to be a good thing as almost almost all my initial leans lost. But im back home and got a few:

tonight:

Duckies - 141 to win 2 units

This price now that the duckies are getting healthy seems like a gift. Given form this year it's about right but in a few weeks time this one will be back up in the -190's imo. The last time these 2 teams met up the dogs walked out with a shutout in Anaheim. A game I dont think the ducks have forgotten about, they outplayed the dogs in that one but ran into a hot tender in Auld that day. I like the ducks better at every position and being the fresher team doesn't hurt either. Special teams for both of these teams hasn't been great and statistically they are about the same in each catergory but the ducks get some help with their injured returning. Bottom lining this play, dogs win when they get a combo of great goaltending, outwork the other team and get lucky. I look for the ducks to match effort here and I'll take my chances that the ducks get the better tending here so now it comes down to if the dogs have enough luck to squeak out another one or if the talent and work gets the job done.

Wild -140 to win 2 units

Dominant desperate home squad, max effort tonight and when the wild give that they're tough to beat. Flames just aren't impressing me with their play, their pk is absolutely awful and just make too many stupid mistakes to beat a disciplined wild team at home.

Canes -.5 in regulation @ -120 to win 1 unit

No big write up needed here. 3 in 4 for the panthers, canes the superior team at home looking forward to revenge. No reason not to like the canes here.

still looking over a couple but these are locked in

GL everyone

added one more unit on the canes at same price so its a 2 unit play

also added:

Boston + 210 x 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      Had to fly into LA for work yesterday and didn't get to play any games, turned out to be a good thing as almost almost all my initial leans lost. But im back home and got a few:

tonight:

Duckies - 141 to win 2 units

This price now that the duckies are getting healthy seems like a gift. Given form this year it's about right but in a few weeks time this one will be back up in the -190's imo. The last time these 2 teams met up the dogs walked out with a shutout in Anaheim. A game I dont think the ducks have forgotten about, they outplayed the dogs in that one but ran into a hot tender in Auld that day. I like the ducks better at every position and being the fresher team doesn't hurt either. Special teams for both of these teams hasn't been great and statistically they are about the same in each catergory but the ducks get some help with their injured returning. Bottom lining this play, dogs win when they get a combo of great goaltending, outwork the other team and get lucky. I look for the ducks to match effort here and I'll take my chances that the ducks get the better tending here so now it comes down to if the dogs have enough luck to squeak out another one or if the talent and work gets the job done.

Wild -140 to win 2 units

Dominant desperate home squad, max effort tonight and when the wild give that they're tough to beat. Flames just aren't impressing me with their play, their pk is absolutely awful and just make too many stupid mistakes to beat a disciplined wild team at home.

Canes -.5 in regulation @ -120 to win 1 unit

No big write up needed here. 3 in 4 for the panthers, canes the superior team at home looking forward to revenge. No reason not to like the canes here.

still looking over a couple but these are locked in

GL everyone
      Ducks + 2 units
      Wild + 2 units
      Canes + 2 units
      Bruins - 1 unit

3-1, + 5 units

Comment

nice job..........was a good card today....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X