NHLRS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Sunday

want to check the goaltending matchup before i play this as i don't know as i want to lay -145 on a backup, but as of now i am planning on playing....

CHI -145........................NAS playing 4I6 all on the road (and not one of these where they can head home in between games), and playing 5I8 as well. CHI played Saturday night, but hadn't played since Wednesday before that. CHI on a bit of a mini roll beating DAL and STL on the road. NAS has won 2 in a row on the road and i am banking on the schedule catching up to them finally. Not easy to make the Western Canada road trip and play EDM, CAL and VAN in a 4 day period, then play a good CHI team, all in 6 days.

also seriously considering BOS if they want to give me +150 for it. BOS was leading for a good portion of that game vs. OTT on Saturday and neither Gerber or Emery (who will be in net for this one) has been all that sharp recently. Spezza still out with the groin. BOS has been stingy at home and has only lost once. May play this one +1. Haven't decided yet.

Thoughts on the OTT/BOS game are welcome......

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-04-2007, 04:30 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I like the blckhawks today

OTT is the hottest team in the league, I wouldnt fade them just yet, imho

Comment

Yeah....I don't know about fading Ottawa....Boston might have been leading that game for a bit last night, but the Sens outshot them 45-19, and although I didn't see the game, from what I've read they were all over the beantowners...and Thomas had a great game...

Comment

Skins, JML- THX!.....probably will leave OTT game alone as you indicated....OTT very hot right now. I guess the thing that had me looking at BOS was OTT goaltending. Emery allowing 4 3P goals to Atlanta and stopping 15/19 SOG, Gerber last night with 17/19 SOG......hasn't been sharp at all. Don't know if that is because they haven't been seeing shots and have been falling asleep or what. I also liked the fact that BOS had been stingy at home and had only lost once. We'll see what the value is on a +1 1/2 or +1 play close to puck drop time.

CHI down to -120 and -125 at both my books. We'll see if that drops much more.

Probably going to do a mixed parlay for a unit. BOS +1 1/2 -210 and my CIN -1 (nfl). Won't play BOS on their own, though, as the line has been pushed down to +125 which isn't enough for me to play them and -210 is too much to play the -210, so leaving it alone.

GL to everyone!
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-04-2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

gl today ff, I dont like the card at all today. I like the hawks but dont want to lay the chalk with the young squad. If Mason going is confirmed I may jump on tho. Otherwise I dont like the sens or b's and I cant get a read on the blues as of yet.

edit...

I didn't bother to read the line was down as low as its gotten on the hawks, more likely to play it. I read the -145 from your first post and thought the line was still there. I didnt even bother to read the lines as the card didn't interest me
          Last edited by flmmkrz; 11-04-2007, 02:53 PM.

Comment

flmrrz- THX!....yeah, i posted the opening line, but didn't play it last night. I waited out the line, and as you mentioned, wasn't real keen on laying -145 with them. But at -120, it is a play for me no matter who is in net for either team.

Comment

ADD:

CHI -120........official play

GL to everyone!

Comment

from the start of the Hawks game you kinda wish the back-up started lol

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                  from the start of the Hawks game you kinda wish the back-up started lol
                  ehhhh....what do you do...really surprised they started crappyboulin as he has been killed by NAS and Lalime has a 2.21 GAA vs. them in like 12 games......2 SOG and 2 goals.....you can't play for these guys. I will still fade that schedule spot any day of the week....just glad i am losing at -120 and not -150.....

Comment

I was surprised to see that you didn't take the Jackets who have been solid, playing the Blues that were playing game 3 in 4 nights and on a B2B. I like that game more than going against Nashville who have been putting it together lately. But the Hawks have comeback against a few teams this year and the game is far from over good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                      Blues that were playing game 3 in 4 nights and on a B2B. I like that game more than going against Nashville who have been putting it together lately.
                      STL has been very good this year at times...i think both teams are about even to be honest. And if you are playing against a STL team playing B2B and 3I4, then how can you question me playing CHI at home fading a NAS team playing 4I6 and 5I8. Also, 2 of the teams NAS played and won against (EDM and VAN) are about as offensively challenged as it comes, not to mention both were decimated with injuries, so i don't know how much you can read into NAS playing well. 3-2 right now...Lalime in net. We'll see if CHI can get even and take over.

Comment

not questioning your play by any means I think both plays are the right situational calls I just liked tha Jackets more than the Hawks because of the B2B for the Blues and the Hawks themselves are on a B2B, I thought you were going to be on the Jackets, sorry if I came off the wrong way .

Comment

Working...
                        X