Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

not going to be around until Thursday.....so will post this now

NYI +100..............was going to play this no matter the outcome of the PHI/NYR game on Monday, but seeing how physical that game is, i really like a rested NYI team today. This will be 3I4 and BB for NYR and not only that, but against probably the 3 teams they like the least, New Jersey, Philly and now NYI. NYI have played well on the homestand outside of a clunker vs. a very good Carolina team, winning 3 of 4 in the process. Like the value here. Tough to get up for 2 straight rival games in a 24 hour period and 3 in 4 days. But with that being said, NYR will probably win 5-0.....:puke:

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-05-2007, 10:50 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I know that DiPietro may not play, but i like the play regardless.

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl today ff, isles were my only lean of the day as well and I cant get myself to go against the rangers in current form so im on the sidelines today

Comment

good luck FF

Comment

flmrrz, gsad- THX!....

gotta love 3 in the 3rd for the Isles.....:beerbang:

what you don't "gotta love" is having a business dinner canceled because a guy is sick and being stuck in a red roof inn with nothing on TV except a D rate CFB game and eating a ****ty Togo's sandwich for dinnner.....:bang: ......at least i have some time to cap hockey now that i wouldn't have had before.....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X