Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Flyers + 116 x 1 unit

Bottom lining it, I like the flyers as a team more here, better tending, defensively more reliable, deeper on offense, more physical and a pp that rivals the pens. If they stay out of the box theres no reason they cant steal one here.

Ducks -.5 regulation @ -130 to win 1 unit
    Ducks -1.5 @ +145 x . 5 unit

Ducks continue to struggle but they're at home off a terrible showing in their building against a team they've dominated over the last couple years. Perfect remedy for a struggling squad. Doesn't matter who starts, Jiggy or Bryz as both have sick numbers vs the dogs. These are 2 teams with struggling special teams but the ducks have reason to be believe theres will be better with Schneider back and able to help in both areas. Unless the ducks just come out incredibly flat again their isn't any reason I can see that gives the dogs an edge here.

Wings -1.5 @ +103 x 1 unit

Ellis has been very good for the preds but sounds like Mason gets the nod here and he's been awful this season. My worry here is the long layoff for the wings but if they come out of the gates ready to play this one shouldn't get close. Wings are dominant at home and while the preds were a top team they were in tough to catch the wings at home, in present state they will need to be in top form while the wings are napping to steal one and I'll take my chances that everything doesn't align perfectly for the preds to get one here.

Sharks -.5 in reg @ +113 x 1 unit

Shutting out a ducks team thats out of sync doesn't convince me that everything is right in starland. I'm also not convinced anything is right in sharkville so when looking at this game it came down to this: special teams are almost a wash, tenders are both top 10 tenders so I thought who do I like 5 on 5 in a divisional tilt? I had to take the size, talent and home ice edge. I can't see the sharks taking this game lightly while the stars after the duck win could look past this one to an easier encounter with the dogs tomorrow. Regulation time play cause if it goes the distance I dont like any teams chances vs the stars in a shootout situation.

GL!

Comment

fawk this. Im getting sick of these pathetic teams, sharks just blow. Ducks are a pathetic joke, losing to the coyotes again, are you kidding me. There are ahl teams that could beat up on the coyotes.

Comment

lmao, what a finish for the ducks. Only fitting that they lose this game the way they played, players running into each other in ot and the one guy on the dogs team that you dont want to turn it over to is who they turn it over to.

Comment

Working...
        X