Comment

Monday Nov. 12

Columbus -150......................4 Units

GLTA !!!

Comment

Yesterday : 0-1................-6 Units

Today : ATL -155.................4 Units

GLTA !!!
              Last edited by Whaleydog; 11-13-2007, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
                Yesterday : 0-1................-4.4 Units

:dunno:

Whaley- come on man...you can't play 4 units on a -150 favorite and take a -4.4 loss. you are counting your losses with -110 juice. this isn't college football....lol...you did it the other day, as well. i don't give a ****, but if you are going to keep a record, you have to keep it the right way. that was a 6 unit hit you took yesterday and a 5.2 unit hit on buffalo the other day.......GL!...
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

You are right FF, its that fuzzy math, I will correct it...... Where is your YTD record? so I can learn to do it the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
                    You are right FF, its that fuzzy math, I will correct it...... Where is your YTD record? so I can learn to do it the right way.
                    i don't keep one...i do write ups on my games which is a heck of lot more helpful, IMO. i could care less what someone's YTD is and i don't even really bother to pay much attention to plays if they don't have a writeup because i have no freeking idea why the guy is playing what he is playing...could be a tail, could be a wrong read...could be a great play....but who knows. at least you know what someone is thinking. i am doing well this year though, if you needed to know.

i could care less if people kept records. i would much rather read someone's thoughts on a game than look at a meaningless record, because anyone can be 0-15 and have a good thought on a game or be 15-0 and have a bad read on a game....but without a write up you don't know. i have long made that point. i mean really, what's the point of just posting a play when nobody knows why you are playing it. but i am in the minority on that one on this site, and always have been....as most just do post a play with no write up. as i said, i could care less if you keep one, but if you keep a record, what's the point of keeping it if it isn't right. there is a guy in the NCAAFB forum who gos 6-2 on a weekend and says it's +4 units...if you look at their YTD, they haven't counted juice all year and instead of being up +15 units, they should be up about 10 units.

wasn't picking on you, BTW.....
                    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-13-2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Point taken. I dont do write ups because I really dont even watch NHL. I have a little different approach....instead of capping games I like to cap the cappers.....Some are good and some are really bad. I track a lot of cappers as well as touts to see who is on a run, up or down,see if they are chaseing or having a solid season on any given sport. I have no input or insight on hockey so I just stick to my system of Tails and Fades......GL this Season .

Comment

Yesterday : 1-0.......+4 Units

Today : Columbus -145............4 Units

GLTA !!!

Comment

whaley- GL!...i may be on CBJ in a different form (1P).....GL!...

Comment

Thx FF....you have been doing well on the 1st p.......keep it up:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                            X