X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

YTD: 25-44, -29.43 Units :beerbang:

Habs -115 vs Bruins
    Boston on a b2b, prefer Price over Rask in his 1st NHL start, Habs playing well, and own the Bruins recently...

Devils -130 vs Flyers
    Tailing FF...and with Philly in this tough spot on the road trip...please, please, please give me Nittymaki in net...Brodeaur conformed...

2 Units Each

GL :beerbang:

JML- GL!....we'll see about Nittymaki
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

NFL +75 Units, NHL -30 Units....when did you become a US Citizen??...lol.......funny to see those 2 numbers....should be reversed....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        NFL +75 Units, NHL -30 Units....when did you become a US Citizen??...lol.......funny to see those 2 numbers....should be reversed....
        ahem....80 units....lol...but, yeah....tell me about it....thinking about moving to Arkansas, and buying a gun...

I'll turn it around in pucks..... :thumbs:

Comment

lol...sorry to short you the 5 Units in the NFL...........hockey is probably the poster for slow and steady gambling. I have cut back on my plays and i've quit looking for "extra plays" trying to force the amount of plays i think i "should" have on a big card. It has been working very well over the past couple weeks for me (knock on wood), and i think i am leaving marginal plays alone i might have played before. Also no more big plays either. Maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks i might have a 4 unit play, but that's it...and i have set a limit of about -150/-155 for favorites and it has to be a good team to play that much juice. Pretty much been playing lots of games lined between PK and -140 and some dogs when i think the spot calls for it. Just too hard to recover from losing a couple -190 or -200 games, and also to recover from a 4Unit beat down, especially if it is on a favorite.

In all honesty, the NHL is changing and so are the lines. There are a lot more fat favorites than there ever were before the "new NHL", and there is also a lot more parity this season it seems like amongst a lot of the teams. I know i look at games a little different than i did before, though, i still play all the spot plays as i think you still end up a solid + in the end by playing the typical good spots to play on/against........

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            YTD: 25-44, -29.43 Units :beerbang:

Habs -115 vs Bruins
            Boston on a b2b, prefer Price over Rask in his 1st NHL start, Habs playing well, and own the Bruins recently...

Devils -130 vs Flyers
            Tailing FF...and with Philly in this tough spot on the road trip...please, please, please give me Nittymaki in net...Brodeaur conformed...

2 Units Each

GL :beerbang:

:thumbs: ....there's a start.....

i really want to play TOR on Friday, they get back Tucker which is a plus and they get back McCabe which IMO is a minus....he just sucks defensively. but i always get burned by TOR...any thoughts?
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-08-2007, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks, FF...yeah, that helps....thank for the Devils tail! :thumbs:

I'll be on the Leafs tonight, FF....especially at that line. Pretty high number for Buffalo to be laying when they have not been playing good hockey....they have lost 3 of 4, and the win was over Boston who were in a bad spot. Leafs get Tucker, Mcabe back...as well as the 2nd game for Wellwood.....really helps the PP, and I like the makeup of the 3 top lines now. Leafs also usually play Buffalo tough. Leafs coming off a blowout loss to Ottawa. Love them as a dog tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X